voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
wtf potato i writed that i can play beter graphic games then this
Milf city etc those are far more beter
The difference between milfy city and this is essentially the difference between 2d and 3d. You're basically just watching youtube videos and pictures in Milfy city, with some overlays put in to tell the story. There are 3d puzzle games that take more out of your rig than ren'py games do.

• Haha
Reactions: Benn Swagger

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
Dam this game gets to hard to play on pc
Dont know but movements are to laggy strange i can play every other game with no problems
i deleted from 1 minute this game (n)
there is an easy fix for your problem. Just buy a new machine and you gucci.

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
wtf potato i writed that i can play beter graphic games then this
Milf city etc those are far more beter
But is it a matter of choice though? I just want to play them all :) And don't compare 2 games that are nothing alike. This one is real time and the other one is a point and click adventure.. Graphics too cannot be compared.. Its like comparing a strategy game with fps.

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
too bad that my pc is too slow for such games, it is a good game, but i don't want to stress my pc with the requirements.
my computer has a 3rd gen 24 core threadripper, 2080 ti, a PCI-E 4.0 nvme SSD, and it still stutters or freezes for 1-2 seconds at times...

with specs like this you'd expect it to eat through everything. but nope...

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
my computer has a 3rd gen 24 core threadripper, 2080 ti, a PCI-E 4.0 nvme SSD, and it still stutters or freezes for 1-2 seconds at times...

that's ok, my PC has an AMD Fusion A8-5600K, Radeon HD7750 1GB VRam, 8GB DDR3 and a SSD. i built it myself in 2012.

Dec 21, 2019

I have no issues on my desktop (8gen i7 with GTX 1080) or my laptop (9gen i7 with GTX 1660TI)... I havent tried VR yet though.

On my desktop i'm running a super wide field of view to make use of a 34" curved screen and its practically like having VR... No stuttering, smooth gameplay with only the occasional bug of getting stuck in Natasha's bathroom door and the like.

Last edited:

JJadams

May 25, 2017
Could someone help me with the TV event with Kat ? Got the HJ/BJ event, but in the checklist, there is a third event, and I have no clue how to trigger it

Napkil

Jul 16, 2017

biały wilk

Mar 29, 2019
There is a problem in the online store.
When trying to undress the presenter, this part of the game hangs. The only thing left is to press the exit arrow. :(

1.jpg

I tried several times and this mini game hangs in a similar time interval.

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
What are the system requirements for this game? It's acting like such a resource hog on my machine it is literally unplayable.

ShadowFSN

Feb 24, 2019
Quick Note: Schedule is wrong for Natasha on Wednesday/Friday 3pm. It says she is watching tv when she is actually at the hot tub (she only uses hot tub on Wednesdays/Friday at 3pm). This is important because you need to do her 2 events at the hot tub before you are allowed to unlock some of her other events and one more event for Adrianna. Took for ages to find this and continue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Poolside Games
4.50 star(s) 214 Votes