May 31, 2018
Once i reach 400 my character's dialog box appears but nothing happens and i have to re-load my game or else i'm stuck forever, anyone got a solution for that?

Otherwise great game 10/10.
Glitch in the current version, the only real work around is using a save from the previous version.

biały wilk

Mar 29, 2019
I did an experiment, downloaded a new version of the game again, unpacked the new directory, deleted the old save, deleted the unreal engine settings (and directories from this) and started the game from the beginning.

Problem 400 did not occur. :)

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
I did an experiment, downloaded a new version of the game again, unpacked the new directory, deleted the old save, deleted the unreal engine settings (and directories from this) and started the game from the beginning.

Problem 400 did not occur. :)
I do not reccomend deleting save data, it will not fix the 400 bug. The update will be out soon with it fixed

Reactions: SandyF and dwiza
May 31, 2018
So how much more content is planned? The pattern is already hinting at a new game, so I’m just curious how much more we will get out of this one.

Aug 18, 2018
So for Adrianna at night, you can get handjobs from her, but the game says that it's green and I can still get another scene option from that. But the only option i get is a handjob and from that, two options cum or take off condom and that's it but the game still puts a green glow on the door and at adrianna. Did I miss anything? thanks

sotorojo

Jul 18, 2018
So for Adrianna at night, you can get handjobs from her, but the game says that it's green and I can still get another scene option from that. But the only option i get is a handjob and from that, two options cum or take off condom and that's it but the game still puts a green glow on the door and at adrianna. Did I miss anything? thanks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: CSPIN

ledej89

Aug 2, 2017
Hi everyone,

I'm missing an event with Kat & Natasha during fancy dinner (still both in green);
I already saw:
-HJ/BJ (with or without condom)
-I tried to play strip-blackjack or regular;
-I tried to go under table or not;
-I already got Natasha nude during game but never Kat;

What am I missing please ?

Thanks.

Diglwssos

Jul 31, 2017
Hi everyone,

I'm missing an event with Kat & Natasha during fancy dinner (still both in green);
I already saw:
-HJ/BJ (with or without condom)
-I tried to play strip-blackjack or regular;
-I tried to go under table or not;
-I already got Natasha nude during game but never Kat;

What am I missing please ?

Thanks.
If you choose to help clean up and you stay up there is a sceene with the two of them.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
seems there is a bug in the live streaming equipment, you can not pick up the *open atachment* item in the pool/rec area. As soon as you leave throught the elevator, it respawns, and it does not show up in inventory.

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes