fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
How do you mix the potions in the first dream ?? I mean, is there anything more than seeing her in lingerie ???
there are 3 bottles on the shelves. one morphs her clothes, the other grows her tits, the third makes her unbearable horny.

Reactions: Luciano

BreakerHollow

Mar 6, 2020
How do you mix the potions in the first dream ?? I mean, is there anything more than seeing her in lingerie ???
First selectable potions gets her into a more provocative outfit then you use the same potion and it gets her into the second outfit, there are only two. Second potion increases the size of her chest, you can only do it twice, last potion makes her get turned on, do it until she tells you to come over. I've ran my tests on the potions :D

BreakerHollow

Mar 6, 2020
Is there any "walkthrough"? i am stuck it says i should ask natasha if i search for alcohol but i cant ask her?
All I did was go back to the hints on the computer in the protagonist's room every time I wondered what I needed to do next, be warned you will need to save before you do that as some times that game will not let you interact with the computer anymore and you will have to restart the session. Check all the hints and keep interacting with them, collecting stuff around the ship, filling the capsule, and collecting more matter

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
All I did was go back to the hints on the computer in the protagonist's room every time I wondered what I needed to do next, be warned you will need to save before you do that as some times that game will not let you interact with the computer anymore and you will have to restart the session. Check all the hints and keep interacting with them, collecting stuff around the ship, filling the capsule, and collecting more matter
i only had that issue straight up after sleeping, before 7 or 8 or whatever.

notsogreatweeb321

Nov 4, 2017
Anyone know how to unlock the yellow scenes? I got 450/450 on the fill capsule and 140/140 on all characters, the only hint i have is on adrianna where it says it looks like someone is talking in the lounge late at night, others only say its all max level.

1584560846447.png

Last edited:

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Anyone know how to unlock the yellow scenes? I got 450/450 on the fill capsule and 140/140 on all characters, the only hint i have is on adrianna where it says it looks like someone is talking in the lounge late at night, others only say its all max level.

View attachment 590586
I'm guessing that you need to do more with Natasha to unlock the second part of the sunbathing scene.

It's implied Natasha knows exactly what you're doing, but leaves the area anyway so you can get down to business with Adrianna.

Reactions: notsogreatweeb321
4.50 star(s) 214 Votes