PyroSteed

Jan 5, 2018
Well, what can I say. I am glad that such an interesting game has appeared, it is a pity that the developer does not share at least some information about it. Well, how to say, the game campaign is dead. And with each new update you can see a similar situation with the World of Warcraft = more updates, no longer works. Good luck.
Wat?

Dhal9

Jul 13, 2017
Just doing a basic review of the patreon it seems like the dev does updates every other month so we should be seeing something soon. Amazing how hard it seems to be for some people to do 30 seconds of research before spouting off some nonsensical biased opinion. Just because they don't spew out updates every 4 days to rake in maximum monies doesn't mean they are dead.

Davis Agra

Aug 30, 2017
Just doing a basic review of the patreon it seems like the dev does updates every other month so we should be seeing something soon. Amazing how hard it seems to be for some people to do 30 seconds of research before spouting off some nonsensical biased opinion. Just because they don't spew out updates every 4 days to rake in maximum monies doesn't mean they are dead.
The game is great, but it deserved a better developer. I have supported him for a long time in his Patreon, but after countless postponements I got tired.

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
The game is great, but it deserved a better developer. I have supported him for a long time in his Patreon, but after countless postponements I got tired.
Development on this game takes a long time since it is real time 3d, A lot of work goes into every update I put out. Almost every single update I am working on the game as much as I can up to the very last minute before I release it. Any release date I give is always an estimate because a lot of things can happen to slow progress.

I could make every update a simple 3 new events and it would be out on time every month but people would quickly get bored of that and it's not what I want to do. This is my first game so there's a lot of stuff I am experimenting with to improve it but there is only so much time in the day to fit everything in.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
That's a bit harsh. All developers have to balance the release frequency and quality of there projects. Personally I would say, sure there is devs milking patreons and that put all other devs in a bad spot. But I bet most devs want and know that they wil be judged by the quality of there product. Every devs situation differs and so also the release window differs. Transperancy is the key if you have patreons. Anyhow I feel sometimes people get a bit spoiled. Let the devs do there work in peace. :coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: PH Nilsson

DannyO007

Aug 12, 2017
Development on this game takes a long time since it is real time 3d, A lot of work goes into every update I put out. Almost every single update I am working on the game as much as I can up to the very last minute before I release it. Any release date I give is always an estimate because a lot of things can happen to slow progress.

I could make every update a simple 3 new events and it would be out on time every month but people would quickly get bored of that and it's not what I want to do. This is my first game so there's a lot of stuff I am experimenting with to improve it but there is only so much time in the day to fit everything in.
Don't wanna dickride but I do appreciate the train of thought in this. I'd rather have an update take a few more weeks and have more content than getting a drip-feed every month. Besides, this is far from the "worst updated for content added" game around these parts (I'm sure some of you know exactly which one I'm talking about...)

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017

Well thanks for actually addressing a complaint, even given the nature of the site and good luck.

Reactions: DannyO007

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
Did not see any of my fetish really in it unless I missed something but overall really fun game. I played this for hours because it was very entertaining.

Andvand

Feb 5, 2019
Bug: At the beginning of the game during breakfast the mom will address herself when talking about learning to swim.

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016

sry but i want to be honest with you i think you are holding scenes.
Ex: the cape image of this post the M/D sitting at the couch and starting a lesbian scene this is there since the beginning of 0.1 first beta and only released here now after update 0.8
also i did a free camera thing and found premade scene with the alien girl already on the void proof
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ANGAIN ITS JUST WHAT I THINK !!! the game and updates are good 3 new scenes each update its not bad the bad part is the waiting of 2 months
to the dev sry i dont mean to be rude with you work u are working with unreal engine doing a great job its just my thinking
and to the guys on this forum NO THIS DEV IS NOT MILKING he really update the game and not like ''some milkers'' from patreon

Reactions: VJmac15

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
sry but i want to be honest with you i think you are holding scenes.
Ex: the cape image of this post the M/D sitting at the couch and starting a lesbian scene this is there since the beginning of 0.1 first beta and only released here now after update 0.8
also i did a free camera thing and found premade scene with the alien girl already on the void proof
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ANGAIN ITS JUST WHAT I THINK !!! the game and updates are good 3 new scenes each update its not bad the bad part is the waiting of 2 months
to the dev sry i dont mean to be rude with you work u are working with unreal engine doing a great job its just my thinking
and to the guys on this forum NO THIS DEV IS NOT MILKING he really update the game and not like ''some milkers'' from patreon
The scene from the menu was just the two characters posed in that position for that one picture, there was no animation. People asked where to find that scene a lot so I decided to make it a full scene and add it to the game. The alien girl in the bowsette dream is just placeholder models I use to see how animations look in the game so I can make changes if I need to.

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
The scene from the menu was just the two characters posed in that position for that one picture, there was no animation. People asked where to find that scene a lot so I decided to make it a full scene and add it to the game. The alien girl in the bowsette dream is just placeholder models I use to see how animations look in the game so I can make changes if I need to.
Good afternoon, any estimated date for the new update? and please add more anal options with all the protagonists, thank you very much for your work, I love the game

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes