JimmyJohnSubs

Jan 8, 2019
Anybody figure out how to use the map?? I feel like i've pressed every button but no luck
Once you've obtained the map, rihgt click whenever you're just roaming arond to pull up the item menu, and use to arrows to make your way to the tablet. Once it's on screen, click select item and it should give you access to the map.

TrippyTrashPanda

Dec 1, 2019
I don't seem to have a tablet despite having purchased the map... Maybe i need to buy both? but i seem to remember doing that and it not working then either...

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
I don't seem to have a tablet despite having purchased the map... Maybe i need to buy both? but i seem to remember doing that and it not working then either...
Make sure you pick up the items you buy from the printer in the storage area. Once you have it you can also open the map using Tab

claptrap523

Nov 18, 2019
I am looking to add translations into the official game if you would like to do the spanish translations send me a message
I‘m a chinese player,I like your game character very much.I want to translate your game into Chinese.If you agree with this,plz answer me.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
I‘m a chinese player,I like your game character very much.I want to translate your game into Chinese.If you agree with this,plz answer me.
I can translate your game in French aswell.
I mean I have probably tried most of top games on this website and I always come back to this one, the real time interactions should be in every game. If textures were as high quality as Treasure of Nadia's scenes, it'd be easily on the top 5 in Trending section.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Treasure of Nadia' s scenes are prepackaged videos.

This game is completely in 3D.

For requests in private there are PM (personal message), just a click on the nickname and start a conversation in private.
Indeed my example wasn't relevant, I just meant that if the body textures "were more HD" it would be awesome, but yeah, I guess it could never be as clean as Treasure of Nadia because of the reason you gave.

sk1401700

Nov 11, 2018
View attachment 388364

Overview:
You are the sole male aboard the star pursuer spaceship along with three women. The ship has shut down and the only way to get it going again is for you to fill up the planet seeder (G.A.I.A) with semen. Just because you are the only guy aboard doesn’t mean the others can’t help you out, and who knows maybe they want it more than you do.​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-14
Release Date: 2020-04-14
Developer: Poolside Games -
Censored: None with patch
Version: 10.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Patch Instructions:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win 64bit: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -
Win 32bit:
MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -

Patches:
Extras: Fan Signatures

View attachment 388365 View attachment 388366 View attachment 388367 View attachment 388368 View attachment 388369 View attachment 388370 View attachment 388371 View attachment 388372 View attachment 388373 View attachment 388374
I have filled the capsule till 400,but after it is telling to go to medbay and find an equipment in order to fill it PLZZ help how to progress in it

• Angry
Reactions: sobstorydev_memes
4.50 star(s) 214 Votes