CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
i like the oncept of this game.. but i gave up on it.. it always crashes my poor notebook lol..

maybe once i get my PC back i will be able to play it

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
someone leaked it already :/
can't we give the devs a break? maybe wait a few days as a courtesy? i know some people are broke (while others technically/legally are not supposed to see it), but a few days is not too much to as for

the new pool scene for adrianna makes her just t-pose (i dont have screenshots if somebody can post it to show what i mean that would be sick)
it's an early release. bugs were expected.

perc gob

May 29, 2018
can't we give the devs a break? maybe wait a few days as a courtesy? i know some people are broke (while others technically/legally are not supposed to see it), but a few days is not too much to as for

i know its early release but was just making it aware

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Adrianna is one of the hottest models in any game I have played here. Not sure how many versions are left for LH, but really hope she comes back in some capacity (or her twin) in other games.

Takemura

Jul 25, 2017

Stop white knighting on a pirate site, no one agrees with you, if you feel so bad go and pay yourself and stop telling others what to do.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018

Not that pricey of a subscription either, I chipped in my part at least.

Also how does the free cam work? Can you change where the cam is centered or is it just scroll wheel to move in and out and right click/mouse drag to change the angle it looks at the center point?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yo Anon, good day. I have a GTX 1050, i7 7700 and 16gb ram. I've never played unreal engine games so, can my rig run this game?
With those specs, you should have no problem running it.
I use to run it with a GTX 980, i7 7700k and 32gb ram

compared to what I have now, which is an RTX 2080 TI, AMD Ryzen 5 5600X, 64GB Ram

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes