pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
NICE super a little bit of French doesn’t matter if it was done with google these huge deja thanks for your work:love:

CyBeRd0g

May 13, 2018
Hi guys, I have already asked but no reply. Does anyone have version 12 full save (or around thta). My SSD fried with all saves in it and I don't really want to reply all of it again as it is a lot. Much appreciated
Try this one. Should be close to full v12.

Reactions: Chope5438

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
:pSince I’m terrible in English I don’t understand seeing everything at all , may the with the translation that is not too bad I’m banging on the thigh :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and I cross that I haven’t finished laughing THANK YOU for your work yet again;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
Can anyone say what are all the new sex scenes? So far the ones I managed to find were sneaking up on Natasha's room early in the morning and sex with Katherine inside the shower

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
Your update is really great, there are a lot of changes, I'm going to erase everything and start again from the beginning and enjoy the game even more, you did a great job

DarkBlade1999

Aug 26, 2018
Can anyone say what are all the new sex scenes? So far the ones I managed to find were sneaking up on Natasha's room early in the morning and sex with Katherine inside the shower
On the computer in your room there is a checklist to see all events use that see what u missed

Dec 15, 2020
I'm surprised so many people like this, it looks like it belongs back in the 90's, female model ( if you can call them that ) are ugly and just... yeah you know what al just stop, To each there own i guess. :sick: (n)
I am curious, have you played the game or just looked at the screen shots?
What makes this game so good in my opinion is the fact that it is full 3d movement and interaction and the pictures do not do the experience justice.

DenverTrucker

Apr 24, 2020
I am curious, have you played the game or just looked at the screen shots?
What makes this game so good in my opinion is the fact that it is full 3d movement and interaction and the pictures do not do the experience justice.
I played it, i was gonna go into everything but i figured F it, i'm not even gonna waist the time doing that, like i said, to each there own.

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
Sigh~ my potato PC can't even run this smoothly with all the settings on low... I really need to save up for a good PC

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
I get audio and the Rift hooks but black screen. I wonder if dev mean't to have VR support and pulled it or just forgot to pull oculus drivers when compiled from UE4 but I know how to manually inject this Maybe see if I can check it out in UE4 and I will run it through VORPX and see what happens I mean even without motion controls looks like it can work with an controller well.

Rogue_Player

Jul 30, 2018
I don't know if this is a bug with my game or if I'm missing something but how do I get the third dream? Was it suppose to just happen on its own or do I have to do something first?

4.50 star(s) 215 Votes