Osmarayerath

Nov 30, 2018
Meu jogo simplesmente não abre, clico no executável e nada acontece mesmo quando tento executar como administrador

Feb 21, 2020
Made Nude mod
AdriannaNude.zip - Only Adrianna
KatherineNude.zip - Only Katherine
NatashaNude.zip - Only Natasha
NudeMod.zip - All girls. Adrianna, Katherine, Natasha, Alien Girl. 1,2,3 dream girls - Bowsette, Magic Girl, Cave Girl.
Mega
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like sexy costumes more than nudity

xelxelxel

Jul 18, 2017
I dont manage to give the new clothes, I have to do something in particular? Talking to them doesnt do anything.. thanks!

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
How do you control the free cam ?
There is no instructions or anything from what i can see.

It seems there is a bug where freecam doesn't do anything in some scenes.

I also found the bug that when you pick up cameras, you can't put them back into the rooms anymore.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cooldude33

henrique3214

Dec 11, 2017
How to get all the three Fancy dinner events with Natasha and Katherine? i got two of'em (HJ and Boobjob), but can't reach a third one (i've been to trying over and over and this is pretty much what is left for me to find), i'd be grateful for some kind of help with this

h8ful8

Oct 7, 2018
How to get all the three Fancy dinner events with Natasha and Katherine? i got two of'em (HJ and Boobjob), but can't reach a third one (i've been to trying over and over and this is pretty much what is left for me to find), i'd be grateful for some kind of help with this

Jun 8, 2017
I get audio and the Rift hooks but black screen. I wonder if dev mean't to have VR support and pulled it or just forgot to pull oculus drivers when compiled from UE4 but I know how to manually inject this Maybe see if I can check it out in UE4 and I will run it through VORPX and see what happens I mean even without motion controls looks like it can work with an controller well.
thats actually a really good idea i didnt even think about vorpx being a possibility

Jun 8, 2017
I get audio and the Rift hooks but black screen. I wonder if dev mean't to have VR support and pulled it or just forgot to pull oculus drivers when compiled from UE4 but I know how to manually inject this Maybe see if I can check it out in UE4 and I will run it through VORPX and see what happens I mean even without motion controls looks like it can work with an controller well.
i can confirm vorpx indeed does work just gotta mess with fov slider in game to decrease motion sickness. right around 110 or 115 should be the sweet spot

DarkBlade1999

Aug 26, 2018
Tried to do just that, but nothing works it seems.
so u bought the clothes from the store then went to storage to get the clothes then when talking to the with the purple outline it didn't say something like the mc giving the clothes or that ur love improved

DarkBlade1999

Aug 26, 2018
I think i also notice that if u buy the clothes all at one time u got to speak to each girl again cuz i think u only give one of the new clothes to them so u must repeat talking to them to give them more clothes

DarkBlade1999

Aug 26, 2018
How do you control the free cam ?
There is no instructions or anything from what i can see.

It seems there is a bug where freecam doesn't do anything in some scenes.

I also found the bug that when you pick up cameras, you can't put them back into the rooms anymore.
for the freecam i can only right click and drag and it allows me to move around a fixed position

DarkBlade1999

Aug 26, 2018
um is anyone else going to storage clicking the 3d printer and getting gifts for the girls cuz i think there is a glitch there it just keeps giving them

Feb 2, 2018
Keep getting "Error: No Save File Found" whenver I try using the elevator to go to the second floor. All my saves are from v12, idk why theyre not working anymore. Where does the game store saves?

Edit: Found where the game stores saves and used another save someone posted here, yet still whenevre I enter the elevator the game just "Error: No Save File Found"

edit2: even started new game, still can't use elevator - same No save File Found error. Its weird because I have saves in virtually every room of the game and can interact with everything in that room I saved in fine, but whenever I try to use the elevator the error occurs

final edit: Fixed it. In case anybody runs into the same issue, just uninstall your whole lasthope file from Appdata and start up the game again. Make sure u backup a save or two

Last edited:
Reactions: DefectiveLoner
4.50 star(s) 213 Votes