IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Sometime ago, someone posted (but I cannot find it) a schedule of where you needed to be with who to get the scenes...

Is there an updated one at all?

Reactions: DevSteve

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
Has anyone else been able to use VR correctly? Like use the interface to progress through scenes? Has V14 changed or improved compatibility? If so what headset are you using?

Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
I love this game and Id like give an advice the developer to improve the game, its about walk animations, better sexy girl walk animations will upgrade the game a lot.

*Edit: I noticed now that some languages were added in v14.0
Im playing new save and testing the spanish, my native language, so if the developer need someone correcting the spanish dialogues I am willing.

Last edited:

Kaukutis03

Oct 30, 2018
I know that i am retarded at these things, but i keep getting 3dcompiller error and i cant start the game, how do you fix it, can someone very simply explain?:)

Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
I know that i am retarded at these things, but i keep getting 3dcompiller error and i cant start the game, how do you fix it, can someone very simply explain?:)
The v14.0 fix this issue, weird if u are getting it yet.
Ill try copying dxgi.dll from LastHopeV14.0\Engine\Binaries and pasting in other folders like:
LastHopeV14.0
LastHopeV14.0\Engine\Binaries\Win64

Dec 21, 2017
just downloaded and run the game for the first time. I can start the game but as soon as I get through the intro, I cannot use the mouse to look around. The mouse works in the menu and I can use wasd to move.

I have tried changing the camera fov and camera speed but it makes no difference. Anyone have any ideas?
anybody?

geninaheci

Donor
Oct 24, 2017
What an amazing update!
Pool you did really really well, I`m always a big sceptic, but this update was in every aspect worth the wait

+free camera (its almost as it is a new game, it adds so much replayability)
+toogling the male
+new scenes
+more dialogues
+improved scenes
+new clothing

big props that`s quite the package

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Hello,
I started to play yesterday, so far, amazing game, I really like it!

I have a few questions:
Is it possible to miss out on any Content? Because currently, I have 200 Relationship-Points with every Character and so far filled the seeder with 190 units. The game shows me that I still have some scenes (e.g. I only got 2/3 for Fancy Dinner and Natasha and Kat are green, so they still have screnes. However, Adrianna is yellow, so I need to trigger something else first).

If I fill up the Seeder, will I lose access to those scenes and I should try to get them before filling up or not?

Also, I have available scenes in the Bathrooms, but the Doors are locked. Is there a Security Card Level 3 to open those or is anything else needed?

Thank you for the answers! :)

D

Deleted member 321684

So great QoL Update! The improved time table with the colores to see where a scene is missing is pretty awesome.

few bugs I encountered so far:
-Cunniligus with Adrianna at pool ladder and changing room is bugged. I think this was mentioned before.
-Buying the black "Lace Nightwear" and "One Piece" enables you to collect unfinite amounts of presents at the printer in storage room, wasn't able to check more of the clothings. Might be all of the new ones.
-Same bug as above is for the misc item "Schedule" but not for the map. I am not sure if this will lead to any later problems, other than a lot of trash presents in the inventory and all conversations will start with giving the girls a present.
-At the couch scene, animations stop advancing once Kathrina was helding her hands on her belly. But at least conversation went on so the scene is not stuck.

Edit1:
Looks like the second time on a fresh the bug with adrianna on the ladder did not accrue, same with the couch.

Edit2:
So the ladder scene is still a thing, only the first part where she stops is shown correctly. When you have advanced and are about to see the full seen Adrianna is offset during the ladder scene.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: cooldude33

harazard

Apr 22, 2018
Anyone mind giving a tip on how to trigger stage for sex with Natasha??I was able to find out for Katherine and Adrianna but i am stuck with Natasha just a little would help

Edit:I found out how...but Dev please do give a tip about schedule colors on what they mean.I myself did not know that green blocks mean new events/scenes with already existing events

Double edit:Holy cow she is actually the easiest to bone of all the chicks :O

Last edited:
Reactions: Fappable One
4.50 star(s) 213 Votes