CyBeRd0g

May 13, 2018
I can't download this save? it opens a new tab with what is probably a bunch of code on it, has any one had this issue/ any one know how i can fix and actualyl access the save? thanks
Logically if you can open the file, you can save it. If you don't know how to do it, here's the same save file compressed with zip. I hope you know what to do with those. Also a link, if you have a problem with the attachment again

DarkBlade1999

Aug 26, 2018
Thank you mate, and how could i return on the clone ship?
i posted it right before the answer to this but this what i said "to return on alien ship go to the flight deck and go to the side room with the big console the room beside the seeder and across weapons on the console it should allow u to make contact with the ship the next day"

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
You can use right mouse button to rotate the free cam and zoom in with the mouse wheel
I'm not sure if it could be fixed, but there are a couple scenes where with the incest patch the MC refers to Adrianna by her name. The night sex scene where she wakes up being one.

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
I'm not sure if it could be fixed, but there are a couple scenes where with the incest patch the MC refers to Adrianna by her name. The night sex scene where she wakes up being one.
I can fix that right now, if you remember any other times this happens I can fix those too

Reactions: thealucid

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Hi,
Does anyone else has this bug? I am wit a save from v12, playing v14, if it matters.
Are you spam clicking to get through the scene to the new content? I've found this problem doesn't appear if you just take your time reading the dialog.

I'm playing 14.1 currently though, which I think also fixes that problem.

Danilka0550

Nov 21, 2017
Are you spam clicking to get through the scene to the new content? I've found this problem doesn't appear if you just take your time reading the dialog.

I'm playing 14.1 currently though, which I think also fixes that problem.
Can you upload to mega 14.1 or torrent?

Sweep

Jul 13, 2019
Hello.
Does someone have a direct link for the v14 Naughtypatch.sav for this game as LewdPatcher website seems to be down at the moment ? Thanks guys.

EDIT : Lewdpatcher back online sorry for the disturbing.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 213 Votes