toohard

Apr 29, 2017
I have been unable to play the last few updates.
Tried to uninstall and reinstall a few times how do I fix it?

Untitled.png

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys how i fuck natasha? I have the seeder at 599 but till now i see every time yellow line... but cant underastand how to start the sex with her. Can someone help me?
Thank you

Chimcham8

Jun 3, 2021
How to pick up a map and a schedule from the store
it need money but I don't have money, who know how to ?
Go to the flight deck and then go to the room on the right with 1 chair in it. Sit down and do the asteroid blaster mini game and collect the dust after it explodes. That is the currency for this game.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
See her in the morning. First thing. Dry hump her while she's sleeping. New scene follows (I kept the condom on, if that matters)
Since many will ask. I can answer a few more

- See Arienna when trying on bikini. Lose the contest. Win the next one
- Visit Natasha at night when she's sleeping. Compliment her boobs. Have sex unprotected

Don't know the other scenes at this time. Sorry :HideThePain:
Ok well it must be a glitch that it shows new content with Katherine at the dinner table.

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
a question, will it only have one ending? Or will more endings and animations of intimate relationships be added? The game is really good, it entertains you a lot and captures you with the scenes, I hope there will be more things in the next updates, I look forward to that!

Squar3d

Mar 27, 2017
Rejoice fellow perverts, i did a quick mod for those who like girls a little more natural down there.
It's just some texture replacement, so don't expect anything really fancy, no 3d bushes around here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kath bush tends to peek out of certain clothing, and that's a feature!
There might be some minor seam problems, as the texture for the genitals and the ones for the torso are distinct, the correct way to do this would be to add a 3d bush directly in Daz before exporting the models, so only the developer could do that.

To use it just place the file in the main folder -> LastHope -> Content -> Paks.
You can use this with other mods and in any version of the game (at least i think so.)
I had half an idea to do a wookie edition, so consider youself fortunate.

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes