Dorohedoroo

Sep 6, 2019
do anyone have a save until latest update to share pls ? and is it possible to change the MC's name during the game?

hillian

Dec 27, 2020
What's the second event in Natasha's morning event checklist? I just can't seem to find it and it's my last item on the checklist.

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
So after you close the game and click quit, there is an exe with the game logo that eats 20-40% CPU power off of my i7 and a bunch of my ram. It does not close unless you end process yourself.

Now my Norton and Malawarebytes haven't found anything suspicious with the game download or running the game itself.
But a process that starts itself up after you quit the game manually is highly suspicious.
I left it on for 8 hours and it stays on and eats more system resources the more you leave it on.

I've seen no other game that does this regardless of the engine used. And if it had sent data it would do so while running not after it's been long closed. I am well aware of what a false positive is, and that is not the case here as none of my AV's seemed to have any issues with this. But that process that starts up after you quit the game and stays in the background eating resources is a bit, shall we say, sneaky and invasive.

That being said it appears to just sit there and run as if the game is running. Does not look like it's doing anything else.

Last edited:
Reactions: Damneddaniel

DannyO007

Aug 12, 2017
So after you close the game and click quit, there is an exe with the game logo that eats 20-40% CPU power off of my i7 and a bunch of my ram. It does not close unless you end process yourself.

Now my Norton and Malawarebytes haven't found anything suspicious with the game download or running the game itself.
But a process that starts itself up after you quit the game manually is highly suspicious.
I left it on for 8 hours and it stays on and eats more system resources the more you leave it on.

I've seen no other game that does this regardless of the engine used. And if it had sent data it would do so while running not after it's been long closed. I am well aware of what a false positive is, and that is not the case here as none of my AV's seemed to have any issues with this. But that process that starts up after you quit the game and stays in the background eating resources is a bit, shall we say, sneaky and invasive.

That being said it appears to just sit there and run as if the game is running. Does not look like it's doing anything else.
Been playing this game for a while now, and I've not once seen a random .exe running in the background during or after closing the game. And I'd notice, since I've always got monitoring tools up for issues like that. Got a screenshot or anything? Genuinely curious that perhaps it is running somewhere and I haven't noticed it.

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017

From what I can find this seems to be an issue with the media player in ue4 continuing to run even after the game is closed. I haven't been able to get it to happen for me but does this only happen when someone is watching a tv in game and you close it or is it anytime you close the game?

Edit: Nvm I figured it out, it seems to happen if you leave the lounge while the tv is on and close the game. Not much I can do for the current build but it will be fixed in the next update

Last edited:

z9d9vjakz9

May 6, 2017
My bikini event always shows the plot of the first game,is this normal? I have tried to read almost 50 times in the file, and only once the plot may be interactive, but I don't know why.
This should be why many people like me have been inquiring about this event.

Fox44

Apr 5, 2019
Guys, such a problem, in the new version(15.1), a stupidly black screen began to run. I don't know what to do. Before that, everything was fine, if anyone knows why this can happen, please unsubscribe

uisadhfuisdh

Aug 10, 2021
I'm only missing Natasha Bed Morning #2 now.
It's supposed to be licking her ass according to another save that had it unlocked. I've done that multiple times now but it's still not unlocked, is that a bug?

Reactions: DarthCosmo24

2B NieR

Mar 22, 2018
I'm only missing Natasha Bed Morning #2 now.
It's supposed to be licking her ass according to another save that had it unlocked. I've done that multiple times now but it's still not unlocked, is that a bug?
Same here, that's the only scene left to me
Go to her room before 8am. She will be sleeping, then select the options -Get on top/Lift gown/Remove panties/Grope/Lick
If you don't get the options the first time, try it again the next day. The first time she stay asleep & the 2nd time she will wake up after the lick.

Last edited:

uisadhfuisdh

Aug 10, 2021
Go to her room before 8am. She will be sleeping, then select the options -Get on top/Lift gown/Remove panties/Grope/Lick
If you don't get the options the first time, try it again the next day. The first time she stay asleep & the 2nd time she will wake up after the lick.
That's exactly what I did, but she always wakes up and it doesn't register.

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes