iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Is this game actually good?
I know that's a difficult question to answer, but the synopsis sounds very dumb, but it has some of the highest ratings on this site.

Ya'll enjoying a game about jerking off into a test-tube to (somehow) power a spaceship?
I mean... don't knock it till you've tried it, I guess?

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
Is this game actually good?
I know that's a difficult question to answer, but the synopsis sounds very dumb, but it has some of the highest ratings on this site.

Ya'll enjoying a game about jerking off into a test-tube to (somehow) power a spaceship?
I mean... don't knock it till you've tried it, I guess?
Amazing incest plot. It doesn't matter that you need to jerk into a tube. It matters that it's a "dire" enough situation that you can convince your mom and sister to help you jack off to fill the tube.

Decent enough writing to sell the fantasy.

Gradual corruption with good pacing.

Gorgeous 3d animations with good perspective and camera controls.

ThatCrew

Apr 20, 2020
Amazing incest plot. It doesn't matter that you need to jerk into a tube. It matters that it's a "dire" enough situation that you can convince your mom and sister to help you jack off to fill the tube.

Decent enough writing to sell the fantasy.

Gradual corruption with good pacing.

Gorgeous 3d animations with good perspective and camera controls.
Can't say better about it !

Reactions: inwza224

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
what do u mean
You go up to the mom, talk to her, and give her wine. When you give her wine she will be lying forward at night in bed instead of reading and it gives a different set of options.

The Aunt, the blond character, can't remember her name, has a single bottle of wine in her room on the kitchen counter. In addition, if you talk to her, you can ask her for help getting wine. Once you do, there will be a single bottle of wine hidden somewhere on the ground in the flight deck every day.

I don't know how to explain that better.

edit: if you mean during the fancy dinner, I think that's mostly luck.

Last edited:
May 15, 2021
You go up to the mom, talk to her, and give her wine. When you give her wine she will be lying forward at night in bed instead of reading and it gives a different set of options.

The Aunt, the blond character, can't remember her name, has a single bottle of wine in her room on the kitchen counter. In addition, if you talk to her, you can ask her for help getting wine. Once you do, there will be a single bottle of wine hidden somewhere on the ground in the flight deck every day.

thank u about that listen what do i do about the g.a.i.a gas thing what shoud i do

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
thank u about that listen what do i do about the g.a.i.a gas thing what shoud i do
You need to fill it with cum, a lot of the content of the game is locked behind filling it up to 100, 200, 300 etc. To start off you can jerk in your room using the tool next to the pc. Any sex scene where you use a condom gives you cum to add to it as well.

May 15, 2021

and ye is there other spot where wine is hidden if they are tell me where the are pls

Gaij76

Aug 17, 2020
Is there a walkthrough cause says im max with all the girls yet cant do much of anything with them even with level 3 card. Does Adrianna ever get preggers from the sleep sex stuff? Feel like thatd make the game alot more as content goes.

Gaij76

Aug 17, 2020
Is there a walkthrough cause says im max with all the girls yet cant do much of anything with them even with level 3 card. Does Adrianna ever get preggers from the sleep sex stuff? Feel like thatd make the game alot more as content goes.

Gaij76

Aug 17, 2020

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes