Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
Is there a walkthrough cause says im max with all the girls yet cant do much of anything with them even with level 3 card. Does Adrianna ever get preggers from the sleep sex stuff? Feel like thatd make the game alot more as content goes.
No pregnancy currently in the game, though it's presumably going to be added considering you can sabotage the girls' birth control.

Idk about a walkthrough, but the PC has a list of scenes that you've seen so you can find content you missed that way.

Gaij76

Aug 17, 2020
thanks, and let us know if a walkthrough does come up cause ive used the schedule thing and tried to get all the scenes to open up stuck on katherine saying if she was more fond of you nadine wont do much no matter what cept pictures.
No pregnancy currently in the game, though it's presumably going to be added considering you can sabotage the girls' birth control.

Idk about a walkthrough, but the PC has a list of scenes that you've seen so you can find content you missed that way.

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
thanks, and let us know if a walkthrough does come up cause ive used the schedule thing and tried to get all the scenes to open up stuck on katherine saying if she was more fond of you nadine wont do much no matter what cept pictures.
I remember I got stuck on the mom for a while until I found the right scene to unlock the rest so I guess there's some prereqs. I mostly just brute forced it by trying every option in every event until I eventually got everything.

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
What? Where
There's a bottle of placebo pills in the medicine cabinet in the medbay, near the scissors you need to get the level 3 access card.

You unlock the birth control at 400 goo iirc and can give it to each girl once you've unlocked sex with them. They keep the jar on their respective bathroom sinks and you can swap them out.

Doesn't actually do anything in game yet, other than the satisfaction of knowing they're taking dangerous loads.

Reactions: kaapr and PPanGames

DudeBoy

Nov 18, 2017
I usually do not like male protagonist games but somehow this one makes me feel hot. Even the impregnation idea.
i think a big part of it is the ability to just make him transparent, or move the camera away from him
rather than say having a CG of a dudes O face all up close

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I have manage to do everything But the one part of the Bikini quest !
I can win the bet and get a boob job in the bath as a reward.
I don't know if this a bug But I can't complete the first task ?
If it is not a bug and can be done would someone please inform what it is and how they did it.
Thanks. Screenshot 2021-08-23 122414.jpg

Last edited:

DudeBoy

Nov 18, 2017
god i just got to the bit with the store girl
its a recreation of a favorite flash game of mine way back when, but it goes further
its such a great combo of control and ENF, and the hardcore ending that didnt exist in the original is a great touch
i could literally play a whole game of just rotating cast of digital women who cant stop you from undressing them with console commands

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cooldude33

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
god i just got to the bit with the store girl
its a recreation of a favorite flash game of mine way back when, but it goes further
its such a great combo of control and ENF, and the hardcore ending that didnt exist in the original is a great touch
i could literally play a whole game of just rotating cast of digital women who cant stop you from undressing them with console commands
I remember a game like that called "Up The Wahzoo".

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes