Frog8

Feb 18, 2021
can anybody tell me how to do Fancy Dinner with all of the girls?
You need to talk with Natasha. If you progress far enough, she'll have dialog option "Special event". She has two special events: fancy dinner and sleepover.
Fancy dinner should definitely be available at the time when you are able to have sex with all the girls and filled the seeder to 500 or higher. Someone in these comments suggested that you also need two bottles of wine to make fancy dinner available.

Frog8

Feb 18, 2021
I have manage to do everything But the one part of the Bikini quest !
I can win the bet and get a boob job in the bath as a reward.
I don't know if this a bug But I can't complete the first task ?
If it is not a bug and can be done would someone please inform what it is and how they did it.
Thanks. View attachment 1367227
You need to let Adrianna win. Just don't touch the "TAP" button.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
You need to let Adrianna win. Just don't touch the "TAP" button.
The "TAP" button ? do you mean the spacebar ?
Because no matter what I do ,
(Pressing the spacebar to come up early or not pressing the spacebar and letting the time run out)
I Still can not lose to Adrianna,

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
The "TAP" button ? do you mean the spacebar ?
Because no matter what I do ,
(Pressing the spacebar to come up early or not pressing the spacebar and letting the time run out)
I Still can not lose to Adrianna,
Did you deactivate Minigames in the Settings? There is an option that you dont have to play them and win them, so maybe check your Settings.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Did you deactivate Minigames in the Settings? There is an option that you dont have to play them and win them, so maybe check your Settings.
YES !! Finally ; I'm a loser !... What ?, Wait a minute .. o_O

What I meant is;
Thank you for your help , It was the deactivation of the minigames that was the problem.(y)(y):D

fanofpreg

Feb 9, 2020
Just need the first scene of night dinner with Kat and Nat ? I think we have to win the 21 game and make nude the two girls but how win ? there is a tip ?

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Just need the first scene of night dinner with Kat and Nat ? I think we have to win the 21 game and make nude the two girls but how win ? there is a tip ?
You have to help Adrianna and then stand up instead of lying down with her. It does not have anything to do with winning the game.

Reactions: fanofpreg
4.50 star(s) 213 Votes