Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
i use it to upload too. i have an account. So dunno what you mean.
MegaSync allows you to backup up to 50GB of files just by dropping them in a folder in your documents.
Don't want to post that publicly, I will just saying there is a reason most of the long time uploader/Game compressors don't upload to Mega anymore.

feelright

Jun 17, 2018
i don't understand, i gave the camera to the blonde one, got the photo, but i don't have the camera, what am i missing?

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
One of the greatest games on this page. I would love the pregnancy to finally be a thing and not just pills

Astravanger

Feb 15, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
btw how do i start the pool party and hot tub events?
You talk to the girls about the special event.
Are there any lesbian scenes besides the mother + daughter on the couch?
The dishwashing scene is still glitch, both models stuck in place without doing anything.
This is weird, are you sure you're not glitching it yourself by pressing skip too fast too many times? The full scenes are open to me, running v17.
i don't understand, i gave the camera to the blonde one, got the photo, but i don't have the camera, what am i missing?
Are you sure you got the photo tho and it isn't the one she gave you initially? Cause you get the photo only after you get the camera back.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Here are the bits I am yet to complete and figure out: Ive others outstanding too on the other chars, but am trying to a character complete one by one.

1647589540829.png

Last edited:

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
This is weird, are you sure you're not glitching it yourself by pressing skip too fast too many times? The full scenes are open to me, running v17.
All i did was pressing spacebar, i press at the end of each sentence. Was that consider as too fast?

Astravanger

Feb 15, 2021
I think that's rather the
Aren't the girls in the scene the other 2 and not the mom? Then again I might be wrong here.
EDIT: I was definitely wrong because the hairstyle change xD Sorry, this is the scene from fancy dinner.
Here are the bits I am yet to complete and figure out: Ive others outstanding too on the other chars, but am trying to a character complete one by one.

View attachment 1710104
Weird that you haven't encountered it yet. From time to time the timetable shifts and instead of say exercise girl will have a hot tub activity, same here, there should be activity of the girl masturbating, after that just catch her in her room at the appropriate time.

All i did was pressing spacebar, i press at the end of each sentence. Was that consider as too fast?
Maybe it's a bug specifically for the scene? Have you tried mouse click?

Last edited:

Motsaw

Oct 7, 2021
I found some kind of camera holder in recreation room... Not sure how to use it. It says I can mount a camera somewhere and watch on PC.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I found some kind of camera holder in recreation room... Not sure how to use it. It says I can mount a camera somewhere and watch on PC.
I think this is a removed feature. You were able to set up cameras in the girls bedroom and bathroom. But it was not really exciting, I guess the Dev scrapped it.

Reactions: Motsaw

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Different girls have different special events, talk to different girls, also I can only assume but
yea i know... thing is tho i did the event in the past. Im using an old save.
im at 99% completion. All clothes, all scenes, everything except 2 pool scenes.

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes