Balial42

May 3, 2018
guys im stuck with adriana' mothe' ... cant give pills to her.. cus we have not banged... wondered what is the next step to trigger this event...
In MC room, use your computer to see the progress and hints for every girl. The first hint would be to give her a bottle of wine, which you can grab first time in Natascha's kitchen. Later, it will be somewhere around the flight deck on different locations.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Hi how can i trigger the kat watching tv from the new update? thy
You can buy a plan at the shop where and on which time the girls are around. Once you have this, press the right mouse button to open your inventory and search for that. I would recommand to make a sreenshot and put the one a second monitor, If you have one. Or go oldschool with pencil and paper. ;)

Arkanaaa

Aug 25, 2020
You can buy a plan at the shop where and on which time the girls are around. Once you have this, press the right mouse button to open your inventory and search for that. I would recommand to make a sreenshot and put the one a second monitor, If you have one. Or go oldschool with pencil and paper. ;)
I think he is not asking when it happens but how trigger new scene

but it is kind to try helping

Reactions: Balial42 and Hecki

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
any guide for the new scenes? i can't get any of them to trigger. All i get is the old scenes from the previous update even when the Calendar thing shows them green.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
There is a reason why I don‘t use Mega that is not well known for people who only download or upload few files to it. In short FUCK MEGA.
MEGA is literally the best file hosting website.
4GB downloads per 12h at full speed.
and you can bypass that 4GB limit with any proxy.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
MEGA is literally the best file hosting website.
4GB downloads per 12h at full speed.
and you can bypass that 4GB limit with any proxy.
It is maybe the best for downloaders ;) But for uploaders it's a different thing.

HillDweller

Mar 31, 2020
any guide for the new scenes? i can't get any of them to trigger. All i get is the old scenes from the previous update even when the Calendar thing shows them green.
make sure you get to 700 seeder fuel, and after that, you should be able to get them.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
It's that one outfit. Change it to the other and outer dress gets pulled up.
I got a worse glitch, the scene didn't even trigger. Well it "kinda" triggered as in only the dialogues of them moaning show up while the 2 models stuck in place.

This happens regardless of what clothes she's in.

Slavkaman

Feb 15, 2018
It seems like I found the new scenes for this update. It didn't work at the first tries, maybe because Love first wasn't full:
- Natasha Poolparty, play Marco Polo.
- Adrianna wash dishes, worked at second time.
- Katharine TV watching, worked after several tries. Love and seeder were full at this time. Before dinner. Choosed handjob and hold back.
- Katherine hot tube. First time, dare, tickle her.
- Adrianna & Katharina, eating. Compliment both.

Last edited:
Aug 5, 2017
So does anyone know if the creator going to try to make a Horror one, it's a really fun game (especially I finally was able to play this game) laughed about the seeder fuel MC has to fill up. few problems thou the progression of the story feel the wacky and too free will to figure out how to progress the story. especially when you are stuck in one scene with Adrianna at the beginning but somehow zooming with Natashia lol.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
it's anon share, everyone here uses them because they are free, fast and support download management software like XDM. it's not like the people pirating games here are actually willing to pay for anything. nopy died because people were not paying. i was chipping in like $5 a month. i tried to help, but in the end not enough people actually paid.

just don't be stupid and install viruses and stop crying about free stuff. easy.
NOPY died because they had no way to accept payments due to being cut off by Paypal, Patreon and everywhere else. If you're going to spout 'facts' at least get them correct.

As for anyone uploading the shared files to sites that have malware, or "adware" bullshit... If soeone can't upload to a site that doesn't potentially infect someone else's PC, they shouldn't be an uploader.. Period.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
NOPY died because they had no way to accept payments due to being cut off by Paypal, Patreon and everywhere else. If you're going to spout 'facts' at least get them correct.

As for anyone uploading the shared files to sites that have malware, or "adware" bullshit... If soeone can't upload to a site that doesn't potentially infect someone else's PC, they shouldn't be an uploader.. Period.
So nobody should be an uploader then? Because everyone is uploading to Anonfiles. Just check out every game on here like 90% will have an Anonfiles hoster. And to add to this, there are 3 other hoster...

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes