Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
should I max the seeder asap or points first? will I get locked out of certain scenes if I upgrade the seeder? and how do you unlock the yellow scenes?
You might want to actually read the forum a bit. I literally posted what you are asking, two days ago, responding to someone else.

Reactions: cooldude33

Ai Shoujo Fan

Jan 3, 2022
Made Nude mod.
I updated the mod for version 17.1 and also added one common archive with a folder in which it is easy to enable and disable nudemod with all the girls or for each one separately.

Here is a new mod with a folder and convenient switching modes with and without clothes. (.bat files). Have the manual (Info.txt)
Nudemod_All.zip
Mega
Google Drive

Also below are just archives (as before) that you need to copy yourself after unpacking.
AdriannaNude.zip - Only Adrianna
KatherineNude.zip - Only Katherine
NatashaNude.zip - Only Natasha
NudeMod.zip - All girls. Adrianna, Katherine, Natasha, Alien Girl. 1,2,3 dream girls - Bowsette, Magic Girl, Cave Girl.
Link to the folder with all archives (Mega)
Mega
Download link for the mod with all the girls (NudeMod.zip)
Mega

Link to the folder with all archives (Google Drive)
Google Drive
Download link for the mod with all the girls (NudeMod.zip)
Google Drive
Thank you for updating your Nude Mod!! I like how the Nudemod folder is easy to find and remove. It's also a nice feature being able to toggle nude vs clothed modes for any or all females. But best of all is that there are no longer bikinis in nude mode. That's what I was hoping for the most. Thank you so much!

Darkman27

Sep 26, 2020
Hey!!! Just wanted to say, THIS GAME ABSOLUTELY SLAPPSSSS!!! Its too good
But i have got a small problem. How am i supposed to fap to this game when i need to use to both the hands for playing???
Do you guys have any suggestion?
Also can you guys recommend other 3d games like this where you can move around and interact??? (I also know about "the twist")

Reactions: darlic

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Hey!!! Just wanted to say, THIS GAME ABSOLUTELY SLAPPSSSS!!! Its too good
But i have got a small problem. How am i supposed to fap to this game when i need to use to both the hands for playing???
Do you guys have any suggestion?
Also can you guys recommend other 3d games like this where you can move around and interact??? (I also know about "the twist")
well, you can go one-hand mode during all the sexy scenes. Only the mouse is needed for those

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I cannot help with the live sex cams or plagiarism checks, but the Winrar issues could be one of these issues:

1, Just check you do have enough space
2, The downloaded Rar is fully downloaded and not corrupt.
3, Try extracting with 7z instead.
4, Try downloading from another source instead, just to make sure and the one you downloaded is genuine.

Reactions: hashyeah
4.50 star(s) 213 Votes