EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
You probably skipped them.

You have to look on the schedule, it shows if new scenes are available (aka scenes you have not seen). And then be at the specific place at the specific time to get the scene.
I realize that but is there a list? I don't want to play it all over if I actually didn't miss any.

Reactions: bolocop2

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I realize that but is there a list? I don't want to play it all over if I actually didn't miss any.
I mean, you have a list. If something shows 0/4, this means you missed 4 scenes for example.
And the schedule is green when you have an unseen scene.

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
There are no missable events, every event can be seen no matter what point you are at in the story
Thanks, I already wasted few hours playing all over based on previous users suggestions but I'll load the max gaia save and see if I can unlock more scenes.

Last edited:

falordcry90

Nov 20, 2020
Need help with the Inc patch. For some reason, I don't have a game folder and save folder to place it in. I tried creating one, but to no avail. Anyone else have this problem and manage to solve it?

JimmyJohnSubs

Jan 8, 2019
can you help me with adrianna bathtub event? I always win no matter what I do
If I remember correctly, you either always win, or you nly lose once. If it's the former, then you just have to progress with her in other scenes in order to progress the bathtub scene. If it's the latter, then I'm not sure how you end up losing. It's been a good while since I played...:unsure:

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
If I remember correctly, you either always win, or you nly lose once. If it's the former, then you just have to progress with her in other scenes in order to progress the bathtub scene. If it's the latter, then I'm not sure how you end up losing. It's been a good while since I played...:unsure:
I finished every other scene except this specific scene I don't know what to do

falordcry90

Nov 20, 2020
Need help with the Inc patch. For some reason, I don't have a game folder and save folder to place it in. I tried creating one, but to no avail. Anyone else have this problem and manage to solve it?
Just to go further into detail with regards to this issue, when I open my folder, there isn't a game folder + saved games folder. Even after starting the game and practically completing it, no file appeared for me to place the patch in. I am able to see hidden files/folders, but there aren't any to be uncovered. Any suggestions?

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Just to go further into detail with regards to this issue, when I open my folder, there isn't a game folder + saved games folder. Even after starting the game and practically completing it, no file appeared for me to place the patch in. I am able to see hidden files/folders, but there aren't any to be uncovered. Any suggestions?
C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Local\LastHope\Saved\SaveGames

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
it comes installed with the game
Depends on what you consider to be "big". Obviously, for the guy you quoted, they weren't big enough. For me too honestly, I'd prefer them to be a little bigger ideally. If we look at the "tits : ass" ratio, there's too much in the tits for the amount of ass given, so the ideal proportion isn't quite there for some of us. Still loving bodies of the ladies in this game nontheless and overall.

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
Depends on what you consider to be "big". Obviously, for the guy you quoted, they weren't big enough. For me too honestly, I'd prefer them to be a little bigger ideally. If we look at the "tits : ass" ratio, there's too much in the tits for the amount of ass given, so the ideal proportion isn't quite there for some of us. Still loving bodies of the ladies in this game nontheless and overall.
IMO the tits are a bit too big and fake looking, but it's the devs choice, no complaining on whether that's too big or too small will change it. But if we are into bigger things I'll just mention that I wouldn't mind a dick size enahncer pill that causes some belly bulging and maybe cum inflation, I mean the MC fills up tanks on space ship full of semen, he must be producing more of it than a horse :ROFLMAO:

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
hello there,i on 7 level what me do?
I think if you fill up 7 tanks it's all over for now, assuming you did all the scenes (all events in schedule should have blue, red or purple color meaninh all scenes are unlocked and seen) there is not much to do, you can't fill the 3 remaining tanks I think.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
so I'm just stuck then with the bathroom event then? ok I'll just delete the game and try again with the new update

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes