Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Actually yes it is hard to miss given that there are no signs that you need to do anything but look at the schedule, see the missing event, and be there at the right time in order to advance that event. This is how virtually all the other events work: You repeat the events and when you see a new option you go for it and advance the event.

This is why the hint system needs to indicate that you need to do something new and unusual otherwise the player has no reason to deviate from the normal gameplay that the rest of the game has operated on.

This is a poorly thought out game design decision at its core.
Actually there are signs that you have to talk to the characters, otherwise how would you get the pictures? Arrange the special events, etc?

Just because the player gets into a loop and ignores alternate selections that are in the game doesn't make the design poor, especially if the design was sucessfully used in other parts of the game for a similar purpose.

As for me, the meeting with Adrinanna trriggered from Natasha, when I choose to talk to her for a different item. I don't know if Katherine could also trigger the talk, but I don't see why not. The player is the one who, in all games, needs to try something new if they get stuck in a loop from doing the same actions over and over.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
how did you manage to trigger them in the end ? i can't seem to figure out those 2 specifically at the moment
You may want to check the thread. THis has been asked and answered multiple times. It's called "watch TV" as an event, and triggeres I think wednesdays at 10 PM but only if the player does the correcty set-up.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Find a bottle in the Aunts Kitchen, than talk to her and ask her for more.
The next day start running around the flight deck, there are several locations and each day another bottle is added... even if you can't find them initially eventually you will and the blottles respawn in the same locations.

Reactions: DeMoS666

havasi

Jan 24, 2020
Find a bottle in the Aunts Kitchen, than talk to her and ask her for more.
The next day start running around the flight deck, there are several locations and each day another bottle is added... even if you can't find them initially eventually you will and the blottles respawn in the same locations.
Nope no luck, do they spawn at specific time of the day or something?? Do they have any glow on them to identify them ??? I just started playing this game. I guess the game bugged out on me. Are there more bugs in this game ??

• Thinking Face

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Nope no luck, do they spawn at specific time of the day or something?? Do they have any glow on them to identify them ??? I just started playing this game. I guess the game bugged out on me. Are there more bugs in this game ??
Do you talk to Natasha about wine? she told to she will leave bottle of wine to you?

If both yes, just do your thing, to skip a few days(to gather bottles a little).
few places on seats or between them, central spherical thing inside, on some panels, in medical room, and i think in portal room(not sure about portal)
there should 5 or more places. It is hard to search at night. do not give up i have 60 of them, and i not specifically searched.
one boottle adds each night.
wait a few days and collect them.

Reactions: lilinus

BillyBat12

Nov 25, 2021
On start up its a black screen then an error. Out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering resource. Make sure your video card has minimum required memory, try lowering resolution and or closing other applications. Nothing else is running and i can't lower resolution if i cant actually get into the game. Also what are the minimum system requirements?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
On start up its a black screen then an error. Out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering resource. Make sure your video card has minimum required memory, try lowering resolution and or closing other applications. Nothing else is running and i can't lower resolution if i cant actually get into the game. Also what are the minimum system requirements?
Here download it, there should be my game configs with min settings, if this not help, idk what to do.

download it, unpack somewhere and move LastHope folder to C:\Users\Your user\AppData\Local\ HERE
If on your windows hidden files and system files are not visible, google how to make them visible

Also there is possibility that game is starting with your integrated video chip, on netebook, or some proccessors that have video integrated. If this is your case just disable it, or make priority, google how to do it , it is not hard.

Last edited:

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I'm curious to know what graphics card you are using to play this game on?

• Thinking Face

BillyBat12

Nov 25, 2021
QUOTE="BillyBat12, post: 8623067, member: 4400945"]
Here download it, there should be my game configs with min settings, if this not help, idk what to do.

download it, unpack somewhere and move LastHope folder to C:\Users\Your user\AppData\Local\ HERE
If on your windows hidden files and system files are not visible, google how to make them visible

Also there is possibility that game is starting with your integrated video chip, on netebook, or some proccessors that have video integrated. If this is your case just disable it, or make priority, google how to do it , it is not hard.
[/QUOTE]

Tried using your zip and I still got the same error. Thanks for the help anyway though

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018

Tried using your zip and I still got the same error. Thanks for the help anyway though
[/QUOTE]
redownload it, i upload file with the same name(not checked content). sorry

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I'm curious to know what graphics card you are using to play this game on?
Integrated perhaps from processor or notebook. If some one have integrated videochip on processor just disable it. Or make priority for your main video card, and no problem.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Sorry to say that you are right. The game needs at the very least a Nvidia GTX770 (M version for laptops) to run with decent frame rates. Intel's integrated HD graphics is just not going to cut it.

BillyBat12

Nov 25, 2021
Sorry to say that you are right. The game needs at the very least a Nvidia GTX770 (M version for laptops) to run with decent frame rates. Intel's integrated HD graphics is just not going to cut it.
[/Q
That's what I figured. Oh well, thanks for the help

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Probably one that isn't powerful enough. I think it's Intel(R) HD graphics 2500?
It is integrated video chip. if this notebook you are using , there is still possibility. Check your system hardware in windows and see how much vedeo cards you have, if only intel hd, so yes you most likely wil not play this game, if you have one more video card you can try too google how to set priority for games, or OS, or via sofware.
The same goes if you are using desktop PC.
There is still possibiliy with good processors and high speed RAM (but it is exception and pointless)

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
There is still possibility that he using just old processor and have decent video card, but priority always be integrated. It is pain in the ass with integrated chips.

Reactions: john1230

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Nah, I just have the one. But thanks for trying to help out, I appreciate it.
Is it a laptop or a desktop?

Laptop: you are pretty much out of luck.

Desktop: you can get a cheap graphics card and install in your system (provided your power supply can handle it) and play the game with it. Again depending on if have the funds and if you want to invest in your system.

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes