DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Does anyone know how to download the game by utorrent because in mega it has limits
There is no torrent link i think.
Why torrent? you can use
PIXELDRAIN 10Gb a day - WORKUPLOAD not sure, but think should work too

You can try to download with some Free Download Manager. Some ones still use this software

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
If you have a free account it should be 4 GB in 4-6hours actually
I'am nit sure, but i think for diffrent countries, doffrent limits.
For me it less than 4Gb i think.

Also i think you can avoid it by using VPN, worked for me before(but i do not remember if i used my account. And downside of it - can not download files bigger than a limit.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'am nit sure, but i think for diffrent countries, doffrent limits.
For me it less than 4Gb i think.

Also i think you can avoid it by using VPN, worked for me before(but i do not remember if i used my account. And downside of it - can not download files bigger than a limit.
You also need to Download the Megasync App for that

HiddenEntity

Feb 24, 2021
I used the "art money" program in order to get currency to buy clothes
I already managed to buy everything as gaining currency from the asteroids seemed pretty easy. I meant in terms of having it so that the vial stays full or something so I don't have to keep filling it.

keppenkannen

May 17, 2019
Weird. Either I don't know how to use the search function or this hasn't been discussed yet.

Does anyone know how to use other resolutions other than provided ones? I'm using a 16:10 monitor and the provided resolutions seem to create a distortion.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
How do i use the teleporter?
I think there is console in big room(i think it is opposite from Nat rapair event). You use it and contact alien ship.
And if i remember correctly if you want to take girl with you there you need to talk to her.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Weird. Either I don't know how to use the search function or this hasn't been discussed yet.

Does anyone know how to use other resolutions other than provided ones? I'm using a 16:10 monitor and the provided resolutions seem to create a distortion.
Try window mode, there should work.

You also need to Download the Megasync App for that
Yeah, this app give bonuses, and remove some restrictions. Without it, not so comfortable.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Been a while since I last played this, can anyone give me a sense of how far the story has moved since then.
Last time I played I think the pool had just been unlocked, there was consensual sex with everyone, a night scene with sis in the jacuzzi, a scene with someone in the changing room (Mom?) and a couple of massage options while the ladies were sunbathing.

Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Been a while since I last played this, can anyone give me a sense of how far the story has moved since then.
Last time I played I think the pool had just been unlocked, there was consensual sex with everyone, a night scene with sis in the jacuzzi, a scene with someone in the changing room (Mom?) and a couple of massage options while the ladies were sunbathing.
I think you have new content to see then. I think what you describe was long ago.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Stil996

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
A whole lot of stuff and likely a complete rework of the earlier stages of the game.
unprotected sex, anti pregnancy pills and sugar pills to replace those.
The recreation sector is unlocked around the 3rd capsule and 8 is currently the max.

Azekiel

May 19, 2018
Anyone in the mood to make a guide on Sex Scenes I'm having a really hard time getting Adrianna's first sex scene I spent maybe hundreds of hours of gameplay trying to get her first sex scene and always come back Groping, Fingering, Handjobs, Blowjobs, Shower, Bathe, and Sleep with Adrianna (Sleep sex doesn't count don't ask me why)

Basically anything that doesn't involved a dick inside a pussy is all I've getting and I don't know what to do
I'm basically stalking Adrianna at this point I can have no condom sex with both Natasha and Kat but for Adrianna I can only have sex with her while she's sleeping (raping her essentially)
How to get the first sex scene (non-rape) with her?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm basically stalking Adrianna at this point I can have no condom sex with both Natasha and Kat but for Adrianna I can only have sex with her while she's sleeping (raping her essentially)
How to get the first sex scene (non-rape) with her?
Did you try shareing a bath with her? (and I don't mean on the recreation deck or after the Bikini show)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yes she only gives a handjob
Maybe she doesn't like you enough?
I am really not sure wether you need to advance to the next seeder Level but maybe that helps, you can check the Hints and the Progress on the MCs PC maybe it contains more details

• Haha
Reactions: Abhay

Azekiel

May 19, 2018
Maybe she doesn't like you enough?
I am really not sure wether you need to advance to the next seeder Level but maybe that helps, you can check the Hints and the Progress on the MCs PC maybe it contains more details
There is another bath thing I was talking about the wrong one I got it now, thank you

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes