Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Wait, i can lose the challenge???? How?
Other one's definitely buggy though, says 4/4 scenes on the checklist page.
Just don't hold out when you are triggered to keep pressing to hold your breath.
And No... just search the Thread for that repeatedly made assumption and question.

Stripedshovel

Sep 18, 2017
Just don't hold out when you are triggered to keep pressing to hold your breath.
And No... just search the Thread for that repeatedly made assumption and question.
It doesn't matter if I press a button or not I always win, there's not even an option telling me to hold out.

Edit: Okay, I get it now, mini games have to be enabled. had them disabled and forgot about them.

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Wait, i can lose the challenge???? How?
Other one's definitely buggy though, says 4/4 scenes on the checklist page.
Had this problem too, check quotes below for answer
Did you deactivate Minigames in the Settings? There is an option that you dont have to play them and win them, so maybe check your Settings.
YES !! Finally ; I'm a loser !... What ?, Wait a minute .. o_O

What I meant is;
Thank you for your help , It was the deactivation of the minigames that was the problem.(y)(y):D

JessicaBelle

Dec 21, 2017
For Adrianna, I have 4/4, but Night bed keeps showing up as Green so I'm not sure what to do, I've tried drunk/normal variations of all options does anyone know what I'm missing?
Same thing for me checklist said i done all 4/4 bedtime events but its stay green i try drunk/normal but stay green ? in v17 everything was done maybe its a bug or glitch can somebody help us thank you a lot this game is AWSOME :)

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
first time playing this game, someone can help me how to buy map and how to get matter. pls helm me :)
You get matter by destroying asteroids with the Small Ship in the Hangar. You can use it once per day.
You can upgrade the Ship, get the Map, Schedule and Clothes in the shop at the PC in your Room.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Someone mentioned that it is related to disabling mini games in the Options... so trying to play some games should fix it

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes