DarkBlade1999

Aug 26, 2018
Any news on V19, just wondering and if poolside sees this msg cause i know he checks sometime i just wanna say thank you, for making such an amazing game, with the amount of content, the storyline and bring my lonesome self many fun hours playing your game.

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
Any news on V19, just wondering and if poolside sees this msg cause i know he checks sometime i just wanna say thank you, for making such an amazing game, with the amount of content, the storyline and bring my lonesome self many fun hours playing your game.
No news atm, just working on adding as many new scenes as I can. I guess what I can say is that there's going to be some new scenes with the girls wearing their uniforms from the start of the game, which I know a lot of people wanted to see again.

Glad to see you enjoyed the game and hopefully you won't have to wait too long for the next update

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
Poolside Games I really enjoyed Last Hope. My OCD eventually kicked in and I had to see every single outcome to every single scene... Well done. I was disappointed when I discovered there was nothing left to do once I reached the end of everything that was playable. I look forward to the completion of the game at some point.

Jul 11, 2022
For Adrianna, I have 4/4, but Night bed keeps showing up as Green so I'm not sure what to do, I've tried drunk/normal variations of all options does anyone know what I'm missing?

Also, I've read to get threesome you have to have a conversation with Adrianna but how to trigger harem conversation with Adrianna? When I go to talk there is no option. I have sunbathing in yellow and missing last fancy dinner scene 3/4. I am using an older save if that makes a diff?

Watching TV for Adrianna/Katherine is also Yellow for me.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
For Adrianna, I have 4/4, but Night bed keeps showing up as Green so I'm not sure what to do, I've tried drunk/normal variations of all options does anyone know what I'm missing?

Also, I've read to get threesome you have to have a conversation with Adrianna but how to trigger harem conversation with Adrianna? When I go to talk there is no option. I have sunbathing in yellow and missing last fancy dinner scene 3/4. I am using an older save if that makes a diff?

Watching TV for Adrianna/Katherine is also Yellow for me.
Talk to "Sister" and she'll tell you "Mom" asked for you to talk to her, the Harem conversation auto triggers the next time you talk to her.
If a scene has a varriant the checklist will say you saw the scene after seeing a single one, while the schedule will say there is still something to see... normally it means there is an anal Variation by my observation

Jul 11, 2022
Talk to "Sister" and she'll tell you "Mom" asked for you to talk to her, the Harem conversation auto triggers the next time you talk to her.
If a scene has a varriant the checklist will say you saw the scene after seeing a single one, while the schedule will say there is still something to see... normally it means there is an anal Variation by my observation
Thanks for reply bro. This is the thing. When I speak to "Sister" as you say, the talk options don't show nothing of that nature. Is there a specific time/place to conversate with her?

EDIT: Ignore me, I fixed it. Turns out there was a GAIA event missing lol. Thanks anyways though.

Last edited:

Stripedshovel

Sep 18, 2017
These two events stay green no matter what I do. I've tried all possible combinations of actions including leaving, but the game still says there is something new to see. I am at seed fill level 500+ after getting the contraceptive pills.
green.JPG

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes