Element Zero

Jan 8, 2020
1667172445754.png
How can you progress Natasha, because i cant interact when she is in the hot tub beacue the mc says its to hot for him and when shes in the bath its only an cum option.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
im so sad i can't go to the alien ship it was my favorite part of the game....
May i ask from which update your saves are from? Maybe they are too far older
If you started from previous update or near it there should not be too much problems.
Or maybe post screenshot and description for Dev to see, i think he is often here

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
May i ask from which update your saves are from? Maybe they are too far older
If you started from previous update or near it there should not be too much problems.
Or maybe post screenshot and description for Dev to see, i think he is often here
look 3 posts above
but il say it again
So i want to invite the girls in the alien ship but it tells me we have today is not a good day and planned event with the girls but i can't see an event on the schedule...
i feel stuck and don't know what to do
and here some screenshots
1667174607239.png
1667174607893.jpeg

Reactions: CN47 and peter1212

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
look 3 posts above
but il say it again
So i want to invite the girls in the alien ship but it tells me we have today is not a good day and planned event with the girls but i can't see an event on the schedule...
View attachment 2135574
View attachment 2135573
Well right now i want to ask is you planned maybe fancy dinner, or pool event or something maybe because of it?
I mean planned it and forgot about it.
If no active planned event i think you have maybe problems with your saves(like variables bug or something) or Maybe try to load different save and try it

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
When I play the small ship mini game to get money this comes up and crashes the game: LowLevelFatalError File Unknown Line 198 Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device bein lost. Error 0x887A0006 HUNG

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
When I play the small ship mini game to get money this comes up and crashes the game: LowLevelFatalError File Unknown Line 198 Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device bein lost. Error 0x887A0006 HUNG
Try to change video drivers(sorry to radical) or there was some posts with this problems above how to fix it i think
I think some configuration in NVidia panel or in Amd app may help, and i think i seen it in some posts here

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
look 3 posts above
but il say it again
View attachment 2135574
View attachment 2135573
Well try to download my save file and try it https://f95zone.to/threads/last-hope-v19-0-poolside-games.23793/post-8593208
It is full save befor update

Reactions: JapanFreak

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
LOL it stil says today is not the best day i have something planned with the girls....
wtf
well iam sure i should not have planned events with girls.
Maybe this is bug with this update? i mean like save not fully compactible from previous updates. Then Dev maybe will fix it. like hot fix.

Well if someone else who downloaded my save will post the ssame problem i think it is saves compactibility problem

Reactions: peter1212

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
well iam sure i should not have planned events with girls.
Maybe this is bug with this update? i mean like save not fully compactible from previous updates. Then Dev maybe will fix it. like hot fix.

Well if someone else who downloaded my save will post the ssame problem i think it is saves compactibility problem
Yeah there does seem to be something messing with the alien events but it won't be becasue of older save files. I never want to force everyone to make new saves each update so I make sure saves from any previous version will still work

feels like 2 events are bugged, the threesome for watching tv is impossible to trigger and the alien ship always says im busy
You have to leave and return to the downstairs if you were in the room to trigger the tv event at night

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Yeah there does seem to be something messing with the alien events but it won't be becasue of older save files. I never want to force everyone to make new saves each update so I make sure saves from any previous version will still work

You have to leave and return to the downstairs if you were in the room to trigger the tv event at night
Hi, so using the small space ship to destroy asteroids ends most of the times with a hard crash. Popup window says:
(LowLevelFatalError File Unknown Line 198 Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device bein lost. Error 0x887A0006 HUNG)

gym training with the mom is also bugged. When you rub against her you can not continue. The button simply doesn't react

Oct 26, 2017

Glad to at least hear that I'm not the only one experiencing the endless "Not a good day/something planned" loop. Will patiently wait for a fix since the only things I have yet to complete is Katherine's 2 Alien Ship actions, which are not complete simply because I procrastinated in doing them. Thanks for the confirmation of sorts, others and Poolside Games

Sidenote, fantastic game and update as usual.

Reactions: DeMoS666
4.50 star(s) 214 Votes