Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

The full release of Last Hope is here everyone!

After a lot of time and a lot of work the full story of Last Hope and all the events in the game are complete. Thank you to everyone who has supported the game during it's development, without all of your support the game wouldn't be nearly as big as it is today.
As this is the last release which includes new scenes I wanted to make it a big one so there's quite a few new things to discover in this update. Each character has a new scene to discover along with two new scenes involving all three girls which I'm sure you've all been waiting for. The fourth dream has also been added and it's the biggest dream sequence in the game. The clothing for the first dream has also been updated as it was out of date compared to the rest of the game.
This update also comes with quite a few smaller improvements to make viewing scenes more enjoyable. Holding down space now skips through text much quicker for when you don't want to read through all the dialogue when replaying a scene. The free camera has seen some improvements too with you now having the ability to move the center point using WASD during any scene. This gives you much more freedom on how you want to camera to the placed so you don't miss anything.

In other good news I have started working on getting the game on steam. I am currently working on the store page for the game so expect to see it go live in a few weeks. I was hoping to release the game on steam by the end of the year but there's still a few things to do before that so I am aiming for January instead. The game will have a full list of achievements to unlock once it is on steam. Moving to steam will also mean that I won't be able to have the game available on Patreon anymore but I will be giving out steam codes to all patrons. At that point the Patreon will become more of a development log as I work on the next game but any new updates will only be on steam
I think that's about everything, hope you all the enjoy the update and let me know if you come across any bugs

1.0 Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Thats that. Damn i do loved this game.
I wonder what's next in Poolside Games mind <3
Can't wait for next project.

And with all that said; congratulations for finishing your game Poolside <3

Reactions: standbygames

jackhammer1984

Oct 23, 2021
How do i unlock the group sex scene? When i ask Adrianna about it in the special events section my character responds that maybe the girls maybe not keen on this.

Last edited:

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Wow, completed. I will always remember fondly the promise of the early releases before it was ruined by going 100% beachball boobs :cry:.

Reactions: stole
4.50 star(s) 214 Votes