standbygames

Mar 13, 2018
Wow rare to see games actually get completed on this site instead of milked out for eternity. It's a good game, congrats dev. The story feels complete and the characters fully developed. Ready to move on, good on the dev for not dragging it out till it gets too boring and repetitive.

Has he said anything on his next project? I always like to see new projects from good devs, gives them a chance to implement all the lessons they learned from their first game. If it's another incest game with a slow and steady buildup/pacing then I'd be interested in supporting. Slow incremental build ups/pacing make the payoffs much better. (y)

Last edited:

tanyzh

Sep 24, 2018
So, now that this is finished, a question:

When I last played this, which would have been 2022-10, version 18.2;
Everything was very random and unorganized, there were no clearly defined goals, no decent usable "quest tracker" of sorts.
It was kinda confusing and frustrating, so I set the game aside in order to wait for these things to be improved.

Can someone tell me whether the game has significantly changed in those aspects, now that it's finished?

Thanks!

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
How do i unlock the group sex scene? When i ask Adrianna about it in the special events section my character responds that maybe the girls maybe not keen on this.
Finish the epilogue then try again. That worked for me.

So, now that this is finished, a question:

When I last played this, which would have been 2022-10, version 18.2;
Everything was very random and unorganized, there were no clearly defined goals, no decent usable "quest tracker" of sorts.
It was kinda confusing and frustrating, so I set the game aside in order to wait for these things to be improved.

Can someone tell me whether the game has significantly changed in those aspects, now that it's finished?

Thanks!
The "quest tracker" is the schedule, which u had to pay to get before. So yeah I would say it's significantly changed. Playing without it made the game extremely hard and confusing. It's built in from the start now, so that's a huge plus. And regarding quests: There's only 1 that matters, fill up that capsule with cum over and over again and the story will progress automatically.

Godspeed fapanaut!

tanyzh

Sep 24, 2018
The "quest tracker" is the schedule, which u had to pay to get before. So yeah I would say it's significantly changed. Playing without it made the game extremely hard and confusing. It's built in from the start now, so that's a huge plus. And regarding quests: There's only 1 that matters, fill up that capsule with cum over and over again and the story will progress automatically.

Godspeed fapanaut!
Sounds good, thank you for the info!

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
Is the incest mod recommended? I know some games have weird dialogues when you don't use it, but after playing the intro of the game, incest feels kind of out of place?

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes