zahenix

Sep 22, 2018
The entire opening sequence is hilariously broken

"Completed" With fake menu visuals and so many aliasing artifacts an epileptic would not survive

Unreal. Where games go to be unoptimized.
you know, you can fix that with idk, not using a 720p monitor or turn down the sharpening effect on your monitor.

Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
3D game, Male protagonist, Sci-fi, Animated, Anal Sex, Big tits, Big ass, MILF, Incest, Groping, Handjob, Vaginal sex, Voyeurism, Masturbation, Cheating, Exhibitionism, Transformation, Adventure, Parody, Oral sex, Titjob, Lactation, Lesbian, Sleep sex, Rape, Harem, Romance, Dating sim, Virgin, Teasing
is the lesbian content optional, as in the player decides whether it happens or not?
Or is it forced and unavoidable?

JJFierce1

Aug 6, 2020
what is contest? i have at all girls 3/6. And second 4som don know where. Help please! (sorry bed english)
It pre pool party when you have to choose which boobs are the best. I beleve there is a glich it UI couse in the list i completed everything but still highlighted in schedule menu as yellow.
Btw how to start 2nd 4some? 1st on is a contest event.

zahenix

Sep 22, 2018
The Naughty/Incest Patch isn't working. I download a second download file and than nothing comes up. It quits itself.
did you put in the folder as instructed? to AppData\Local\LastHope\Saved\SaveGames you can get to appdata from the windows search bar by typing in %appdata% and then locating the rest of the path i previously mentioned.

Bluntobject

Nov 2, 2016
I started the update, went to my epilogue save and could only see a new breakfast or dinner event with Natasha in the tablet schedule.
Then I went for my save just before the epilogue and this is sadly the same.
Anyone else in the same situation?

CodeSin

Mar 23, 2023
did you put in the folder as instructed? to AppData\Local\LastHope\Saved\SaveGames you can get to appdata from the windows search bar by typing in %appdata% and then locating the rest of the path i previously mentioned.
There is no Saved\SaveGame file to be found in the current new folder design.

The "LastHope" folder contains 2 folders being...

Engine
- Binaries
->ThirdParty (a bunch of system files for clients to get the game working)
- Extras
->Redist

LastHope
- Binaries
-> Win64

- Extras
->Paks and Splash folder

Each one does not include the Saved\SavedGames file.

The method to find the Saved Folder may have changed due to the more Client based design of the game so the instructions may need to be updated to match the new file setup for the game.

redproud

Sep 20, 2019
Poolside Games

Massive congratulations to you/your team for getting to 1.0 for Last Hope. I just checked my bookmarks in remembrance and I've apparently been following since v6.0! What a journey.

A huge accomplishment. Thank you for making this gem and thank you for not going dark for 11 months to "Upgrade to UE5".

Congratulation and cheers!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Engine
- Binaries
- Extras

LastHope
- Binaries

- Extras
-Paks and Splash folder

The method to find the Saved Folder may have changed due to the more Client based design of the game.
The save game should be here:

%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\LastHope\Saved\SaveGames

Copy that line and paste it into the address bar from a folder of your PC and hit enter. Put the patch (the .sav file) into that folder. If that folder doesn't exist. You can either make it or start the game and save.
1700781753447.png

CodeSin

Mar 23, 2023
The save game should be here:

%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\LastHope\Saved\SaveGames

Copy that line and paste it into the address bar from a folder of your PC and hit enter. Put the patch (the .sav file) into that folder. If that folder doesn't exist. You can either make it or start the game and save.
View attachment 3113132
thank you for the help

Reactions: Bob69

zahenix

Sep 22, 2018

Engine
- Binaries
->ThirdParty (a bunch of system files for clients to get the game working)
- Extras
->Redist

LastHope
- Binaries
-> Win64

- Extras
->Paks and Splash folder

The method to find the Saved Folder may have changed due to the more Client based design of the game so the instructions may need to be updated to match the new file setup for the game.
you do know i just downloaded the game again and you literally just need to start the game aka boot it up for it to appear, all that talk yet you couldn't figure it out, i literally explained it to you how to find the folder to drop the files into, i didn't mention anything about searching for the files in the root of the game.

zahenix

Sep 22, 2018
Lol try again, maxed graphics 1080 120hz, so close bud
welp seems you have something else going on with your system then, i ran the game on 1080 monitor with everything maxed and did not experience anything that you mentioned, sure the aliasing didn't look great on finer details, but it didn't look bad either.

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes