Bluntobject

Nov 2, 2016
4th dream
Make sure you have at least 9000 matter, get more by going to the spaceship in the hangar, blow up asteroids and collect the pieces.
Go to the computer in your room.
Open the Store.
Go to the Misc section.
Buy the superhero parody doll.
Go to bed.

Katherine
Talk to her while she walks from place to place
Select Special Event
Suggest Med Bay
Meet her there and select to be the doctor.

Adriana
Talk to her while she walks from place to place.
Select Special Event.
Suggest to visit the Gym.
Meet her there twice, select one pose the first and the other the next.

Natasha
I met her at 10 AM at breakfast where I said Yes to let her stay in her bathrobe.
This event seems kind of misplaced.

Contest
I talked to Katherine, went Special Event and then Pool Party.
Meet the three past noon in the Captain's Quarters (living room).
Suggest to touch.
After this I had 6/6 in my Contest but Katherine was still yellow if I picked the event again.

Group sleep over
Talk to Adriana when she walks from place to place.
Select Special Event and then Group Sleepover.
Meet them at Adriana's bedroom in the evening.

zxal22

Aug 10, 2021
Made Nude mod.
I updated the mod for version 20.6 and also added one common archive with a folder in which it is easy to enable and disable nudemod with all the girls or for each one separately.

Here is a new mod with a folder and convenient switching modes with and without clothes. (.bat files). Have the manual (Info.txt)
Nudemod_All.zip
Mega
Google Drive

Also below are just archives (as before) that you need to copy yourself after unpacking.
AdriannaNude.zip - Only Adrianna
KatherineNude.zip - Only Katherine
NatashaNude.zip - Only Natasha
NudeMod.zip - All girls. Adrianna, Katherine, Natasha, Alien Girl. 1,2,3 dream girls - Bowsette, Magic Girl, Cave Girl.
Link to the folder with all archives (Mega)
Mega
Download link for the mod with all the girls (NudeMod.zip)
Mega

Link to the folder with all archives (Google Drive)
Google Drive
Download link for the mod with all the girls (NudeMod.zip)
Google Drive

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Updated 17.11.2023 Version 20.6
This work for final version?

klckr

Feb 3, 2020
welp seems you have something else going on with your system then, i ran the game on 1080 monitor with everything maxed and did not experience anything that you mentioned, sure the aliasing didn't look great on finer details, but it didn't look bad either.
Well it can also be the size of the screen, I have seen 60+ inch full HD screens that just looked plain terrible with their fist sized pixels. If you stand too close it is like visiting minecraft. Also for gaming systems 1080p is considered low end, I think you cannot even buy medium range gaming laptops with a lower than 1440P screen anymore (~15.6''), most consoles even claim to do 4k gaming (with upscaling up the ass though).

Or maybe he is just complaining too much about game he didn't pay a dime for, made by a small team that despite the games popularity has an extremely low income/budget, who knows...

zahenix

Sep 22, 2018
Well it can also be the size of the screen, I have seen 60+ inch full HD screens that just looked plain terrible with their fist sized pixels. If you stand too close it is like visiting minecraft. Also for gaming systems 1080p is considered low end, I think you cannot even buy medium range gaming laptops with a lower than 1440P screen anymore (~15.6''), most consoles even claim to do 4k gaming (with upscaling up the ass though).

Or maybe he is just complaining too much about game he didn't pay a dime for, made by a small team that despite the games popularity has an extremely low income/budget, who knows...
yeah, for me it looks fine, it's sharp, some fine details do look a bit jagged, tho i won't be on a 1080p monitor for long since, 'm going to buy a QD-OLED UW monitor from dell so i can fully utilize my 7900xtx.

Reactions: klckr
Dec 14, 2019
1700795838314.png
Anyone else get this problem if so how do I fix it

----->Nvm I used a different download and it worked. Might just be me but gofile does not work.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I remember when this game first came out.
It was a very experimental and unconventional game.
Congratulations and respect for the completion.

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes