Jose Moran

Feb 9, 2019
Hello, I can't advance with Adriana, she is already at level 250, I have given her wine and she doesn't progress, where have I failed?

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Hello, I can't advance with Adriana, she is already at level 250, I have given her wine and she doesn't progress, where have I failed?
if you ever get stuck try to following . do the available scenes (green colored in schedules), fill the seeder , talk to them when they are not doing any activities .

xtinct

Jul 29, 2018
can anyone help me im stuck I cant progress anymore, i got all the event except natasha and adriana subathing 3/4 katherine and natasha fancy dinner 3/4 katherine watching tv 3/4 adriana watching rv 2/3 and the three of them contest 3/6 i think my problem is i dont know how to let them know that i fucked all of them and introduce harem how do i do that im lost

JMS

Oct 10, 2016
this is definitely one of the better ones. Only improvement I can think of is if someday the character models get reskinned with those renders on the new title screen. Those look really good.

Reactions: 13lokiz

zed4o777

Dec 11, 2017
can anyone help me im stuck I cant progress anymore, i got all the event except natasha and adriana subathing 3/4 katherine and natasha fancy dinner 3/4 katherine watching tv 3/4 adriana watching rv 2/3 and the three of them contest 3/6 i think my problem is i dont know how to let them know that i fucked all of them and introduce harem how do i do that im lost
i am stuck here too

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
i am stuck here too
the watching TV and sunbathing events are 3some events . you need to unlock them buy increasing seeder level then by triggering an event at the living room . the fancy dinner and contest events are random .

xtinct

Jul 29, 2018
the watching TV and sunbathing events are 3some events . you need to unlock them buy increasing seeder level then by triggering an event at the living room . the fancy dinner and contest events are random .
after i got the alien girl i dont know where to put my seed and increase my level can u tell me the location please?

Zenotyne

Nov 4, 2017
I apologise if someone else has already reported this, but I've found a minor issue with the game. Specifically when in the starfighter shooting asteroids for money. In the first couple of seconds when the segment starts there's plenty of light to see what's around me, but the second I'm in actual control it gets REAL dark making it much harder to see. I've already turned up the game's brightness to try to counter this but it's not helping. Thankfully the brightness goes back to normal as soon as the segment is over but it still makes it harder than it needs to be.

LoKFan

Aug 31, 2017
Everything is completed, every photos are taken... Yet the girls still aren't keen for a group sleepover. What am I missing...?

EDIT: I reloaded to a save before I finished the game and re-finished it and now it works.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 214 Votes