LoKFan

Aug 31, 2017
did you trigger the event that allows threesomes and did you beat the game ?
I reloaded to a save before I finished the game and re-finished it and now it works. I don't know why I had to do that but at least it's fixed now.

PieBroTF22007

Jan 2, 2023
can anyone show me how to install the nudemod correctly for last hope. cuz when i do it i see gray texture on all the girls!!!!

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
how do I get to the first penetration (awake) scene with Adrianna? I am far along with other 2 characters but for some reason I can't continue the Adrianna path? Is there a bug?

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
thank you for the update ,these with joy even if I just encourage that by writing ,I am happy to have followed the evolution of the game ,almost since the V1.2 ,and that your silk project succeeded ,I hope to see one day on steam . thanks again and I say bravo

Reactions: LloydLeroy
Jul 17, 2018
I think my game is bugged. Everything works with Natasha and Kat, but I am not making progress with Adrianna. The scenes trigger, but the checklist says it never happened. Also, her love meter is maxed out, but its stuck at friendly.

Joe Love

Aug 23, 2018
how do I get to the first penetration (awake) scene with Adrianna? I am far along with other 2 characters but for some reason I can't continue the Adrianna path? Is there a bug?
You have to get an access level 3 card and go into the bathroom when she is taking a bath and have sex with her. After that you will make progress. To get the access level 3 card you have to fill GAIA at least 7 or 8 times.

Reactions: White Lamp

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
Capture.PNG

can someone enlight me what other two when with katherine watching tv..seems been stuck her doin that 3 only.

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
This event occurs at only at 10pm when Mom and Sister are watching tv. Its a threeway and it occurs after Mom has had the conversation that its ok for everyone to be having sex with each another.
ouh okay noted.need specific type of movie that need to triggered it?

zxal22

Aug 10, 2021
can anyone show me how to install the nudemod correctly for last hope. cuz when i do it i see gray texture on all the girls!!!!
I tested and work fine just copy Nudemod folder in game folder and open nudemod folder and run take off all the girls clothes and play game

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
good game but i was expectiong to see returning on earth and seehow things goes with mc and the 3 women and the 2 alien girls.. :( would be at least a good thing a<nd see how dad will handle the situation... i

Reactions: Lakan
4.50 star(s) 214 Votes