Jul 17, 2018
Can someone tell me How to place hidden cameras in game?
You need level 2 access card to get access to the recreation room, where you can find the camera attachment. Purchase cameras from the online store, enter each girl's room, and you will see an icon where you can place a camera.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
You need level 2 access card to get access to the recreation room, where you can find the camera attachment. Purchase cameras from the online store, enter each girl's room, and you will see an icon where you can place a camera.
Where are the attachments? Which room?

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
I feel like I'm advancing in the wrong order. I just had sex with Natasha in the jacuzzi for the first time ever and she basically said "We already fucked, I want it again", even though I only got a BJ from her before. And Adrianna was very open to getting licked in the pool even though I never got anywhere with her before that
Which steps am I missing?
Edit: Just found out about the progress overview, fml

Last edited:

Algen

Aug 30, 2017
How do you get matter when using the ship? Every post that I've seen mentions that you blow up the asteroids with the ship and drive over to collect the green fragments, but I always run out of battery before I can collect anything. What am I missing?

Joe Love

Aug 23, 2018
How do you get matter when using the ship? Every post that I've seen mentions that you blow up the asteroids with the ship and drive over to collect the green fragments, but I always run out of battery before I can collect anything. What am I missing?
You have to upgrade the collection unit, the weapon and the battery early in game. The upgrades are available in the shop under DRONE.

pugglesworth

Apr 26, 2020
Will there eventually be a Linux version of the game? I can't seem to make this game run under wine. All the textures turn black.

Reactions: kihi

Algen

Aug 30, 2017
You have to upgrade the collection unit, the weapon and the battery early in game. The upgrades are available in the shop under DRONE.
I can't upgrade the drone because I can't get any matter since the battery is always running out before I can reach the green bits. Does the mini-game get harder the more GAIA you've filled? If so, then I might have soft locked myself out since I didn't try the ship until I had already filled up 3 of them.

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Cool game, lighting is broken though everything is way too dark unless you jack up the brightness but that still looks off, especially when mining. I was able to somewhat fix it by using hdr plugins in re-shade most notably by increasing the manual exposure setting.

Last edited:

Vitriks

May 12, 2017
Cool game, lighting is broken though everything is way too dark unless you jack up the brightness but that's it still looks off, especially when mining. I was able to somewhat fix it by using hdr plugins in re-shade most notably by increasing the manual exposure setting.
Can you please tell how you done it?

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Can you please tell how you done it?
download re-shade with full add-on support (not sure add-on support matters but it doesn't hurt anything since it's a singleplayer game)
install it and choose browse and find Lasthope.exe and follow install and tick vort shaders box in effect packages and anything else you want to experiment with then finish the installation.

Start game as normal, press home key and find vort_hdr on the list of check boxes on the "home" tab and check the box to enable it then increase the manual exposure in the tonemapping section.

You may also want to modify tempertature and saturation in color grading. *make sure peformance mode box is not ticked until after your finished as it stops you from being able to tweak fx

Reshade alot of packages and settings and im a novice so there may be a better way to do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: CAT0X0 and Vitriks

Vitriks

May 12, 2017
download re-shade with full add-on support (not sure add-on support matters but it doesn't hurt anything since it's a singleplayer game)
install it and choose browse and find Lasthope.exe and follow install and tick vort shaders box in effect packages and anything else you want to experiment with then finish the installation.

Start game as normal, press home key and find vort_hdr on the list of check boxes on the "home" tab and check the box to enable it then increase the manual exposure in the tonemapping section. You may also want to modify tempertature and saturation in color grading. *make sure peformance mode box is not ticked until after your finished as it stops you from being able to tweak fx

Reshade alot of packages and settings and im a novice so there may be a better way to do it.
Thanks, it worked. Actually it's a really good way to fix lightning problem. With the right preset game would shine.

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes