DarkBlade1999

Aug 26, 2018
Poolside Games Congrats on the release and finishing the game it has been a long project with great results, good luck on the steam release, but i do have one question why did you never have continued scene for Natasha when watching TV, thats the only scene i can remember that had left natasha disappointed you couldn't hold on longer and can only do it with the condom on?

Motsaw

Oct 7, 2021
Playing this game was fun. Are there any similar games? I mean games utilizing Unreal Engine, not Renpy or Unity.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Love the game, but for some reason the alien ship is extremely dark even with brightness set all the way up.
This game is absolutely great, but the lighting is always off, that's really a shame.
IDK if it's because I play via Proton, but similar problems I had only with very old DX9 games. Other people reported lighting issues too, so I guess it's not Proton.
The worst is the asteroid game. For a fraction of a second I see everything fine then everything goes dark...

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
4th dream
Make sure you have at least 9000 matter, get more by going to the spaceship in the hangar, blow up asteroids and collect the pieces.
Go to the computer in your room.
Open the Store.
Go to the Misc section.
Buy the superhero parody doll.
Go to bed.

I don't have the superhero action figure in the store

hollowed

Jul 27, 2018
Playing the game on Linux. I've heard other people had no issues, but the wine prefix I run Unity games in didn't work too well - I was having lighting issues. If you have your Steam account set to private, I would use Proton Experimental instead. I haven't experimented with Lutris.

Reactions: kihi

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Congratulations on being one of the few developers to have completed a game on unreal engine.

However, it's a real shame that some graphical features are still completely broken :
- resolution parameter just doesn't work
- the lack of a decent anti-aliasing (MSAA is okay in theory, but is complete garbage in this game for some reasons)

I just hope these basic features will be taken more seriously on the next game.

Ai Shoujo Fan

Jan 3, 2022
LastHope 1.0 - Save
You shared a folder that has a ton of saves. I haven't copied any of them over yet. I was expecting and hoping for just one save to copy over. Could you maybe give some details on which save is what? Anytime in the past that I borrowed someone's save, it was usually just one save file and not a bunch of them. I'm guessing SaveGame55-60 are autosaves. So can you tell me (us) what SaveGame1-7 are?

explorer_KbTTl7lK4y.png

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
looks like temporal is the only anti aliasing to eliminate the shiny hair
so I guess it's the best one

FXBFGT

Jan 16, 2021
Anyone know what's needed to trigger the sleepover event? when I go to set it up, MC says 'the girls won't wanna do that yet' or something along those lines and there's no more GAIA to fill up with relationships maxxed.

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes