Dec 20, 2017
is there a way to stop or remove pregnancy and if so where?
yes if you DONT switch their birthcontrollpills with the fakepills you can find in the nurseroom.
You can switch the pills on their sink and they will get pregnant if you DONT do this they wont get pregnant.
In this game its difficult to get them pregnant i think.

Jul 17, 2018
Ive restarted a new game and now Im never seeing the wine after the first time taking it from natashas quarters, I immediately fileld gaia up so not sure if that bugged it out for it to never be placed in captaisn qt even after speaking to natasha about it
It's not in captain's quarters. If you already took it from Natasha's quarters, and talked to her about it, you can find it in the flight deck, in the nursing room.

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
It's not in captain's quarters. If you already took it from Natasha's quarters, and talked to her about it, you can find it in the flight deck, in the nursing room.
I have looked through every part of the flight deck very thoroughly, I am highly convinced since this is a new play through and I havent had issues before that its bugged.

St3vo

Dec 16, 2017
is there missable scenes if i just use a 100% save from someone else? or all the scenes replayable if im in the right place at the right time looking at the schedule? thanks

Last edited:

BigBrutalDownloads

Jan 23, 2023
Does this game have a proper ending a few updates ago I played and it didn't feel close to ending, also is there some form of gallery mod its very difficult to replay some of the previous scenes.
Did you find out if this game has a proper ending? Do the woman leave their partners for you?

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
I have doors that are marked green, but I can't go in. But it's not key card related I think since I got a new one? I guess there could be a second card I need...been awhile since I played this and just coming back.

EDIT: yeah, key card thing. Nevermind.

Last edited:

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
I am getting this Error
---------------------------
Couldn't start:
"C:\Users\.......\Games\LastHope_v1.0028\LastHope\Binaries\Win64\LastHope-Win64-Shipping.exe" LastHope
CreateProcess() returned 2.

Ed Zep

Mar 14, 2018
What scene? I went to point where they were pregnant and P4
Sorry foe the delay... At one time I was missing the threesome scenes and contest scenes with no idea how to open them. When I clicked on Adrianna walking around and it triggered a dialogue about her knowing about Kat and me which led to a convo with them all being ok with sharing. That unlocked threesomes (on couch and sunbathing) and the extra contest content.

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes