john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Most likely using onboard video which can cause that issue.
That's what I wanted to make sure of, but didn't reply with the specs so I not going to keep asking.

Just to add to the post.

V1.0 can still be found on the web but not on F95 and a possible cause for the error in addition to corrupted download is that the file path is too long for windows to read. Unzipping to the root of C:\ will help.

Reactions: Wlms

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
OK, I'm out.

Since you won't answer simple questions about your hardware.

I'll leave you with a recommendation. Download and use 7zip.

It'll handle most of the file formats and it has a test function to make sure the download is not corrupted.

Bye.
7zip was all I need.

1crash007

Aug 8, 2017
V1.0 can still be found on the web but not on F95 and a possible cause for the error in addition to corrupted download is that the file path is too long for windows to read. Unzipping to the root of C:\ will help.
There are programs or something that allows long path structure. If I find it will let you know

Reactions: john1230

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
And then what? I am not getting any options to switch the pills or place the fake pills anywhere.
1. Did you give the girls the real birth control pills?
2. Are you now having sex without condom?
3. Do you have the fake pills? (They are on the flight deck, in infirmary. Needs card level 3 I think.)

Reactions: DarkWatcher_2018

Mr.Hentai

Sep 25, 2017
2. Are you now having sex without condom?
3. Do you have the fake pills? (They are on the flight deck, in infirmary. Needs card level 3 I think.)
I have both the pills and have not given any of the girls the birth control. I had protected sex already with Natash so I should be able to give her the fake pills to get her to have sex without the condom but nothing happens when I click on the fake pills

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
I have both the pills and have not given any of the girls the birth control. I had protected sex already with Natash so I should be able to give her the fake pills to get her to have sex without the condom but nothing happens when I click on the fake pills
Only once you are given the girls the real birth control pills, then you can switch them out.

2. Are you now having sex without condom and cumming inside pussy?
If yes, you can switch pills.
If no, You are missing steps.(1. Make them like you 2. fuck them alot 3. give the girls the real birth control pills)

Overlordrus

Feb 7, 2022
Скачал все нормально, никаких проблем, первый раз запустил игру, все было отлично, во второй раз запускаю черный экран и все, попробовал переустановить, скачал разные версии, не чего не изменилось, антивирусника нет, поэтому не че заблокировать какой либо файл не получится.
, у кого была та самая причина, подскажите как решить!

Last edited:

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
Скачал все нормально, никаких проблем, первый раз запустил игру, все было отлично, во второй раз запускаю черный экран и все, попробовал переустановить, скачал разные версии, не чего не изменилось, антивирусника нет, поэтому не че заблокировать какой либо файл не получится.
, у кого была та самая причина, подскажите как решить!
try deleting the settings in the save file folder

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
A quick question: I saw that you can toggle pregnancy in the endings. Are there multiple endings if you go for just one girl, or are you forced to go for all of them? If I'm playing a son, I just want the MILF.

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes