Serraxas

Nov 30, 2019
Hi, just a quick one. Still pretty early into the game and I just had a talk with Natasha about getting some wine for Adrianna. She said she'd start hiding a bottle on the flight deck each day, and I don't know if I'm just blind or stupid or what (probably both) but I can't see the damned thing anywhere. Anyone know if it's hidden in a specific spot, or is it random?

Painfoler

Nov 24, 2022
Hi, just a quick one. Still pretty early into the game and I just had a talk with Natasha about getting some wine for Adrianna. She said she'd start hiding a bottle on the flight deck each day, and I don't know if I'm just blind or stupid or what (probably both) but I can't see the damned thing anywhere. Anyone know if it's hidden in a specific spot, or is it random?
Only in flight deck and it's random, check chairs, teleporter, medbay, nier pc, ship control panel.

SpikesXX1

Oct 26, 2023
Good work you got me there. I would have loved it too much if there was some mouse control or some form of interactivity during H Scenes. It would have been amazing to be able to Hand touch the girls here and there and get reactions. Would like to tug on those clothes too ;)

Reactions: Poolside Games

FgtRtd

Jun 30, 2020
I have not played this game in probably a year or more. The graphical/model updates are excellent, what an improvement!

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
With the time spent actually moving and not a storybook type of game, thought the grind was a bit long... though I do like the charecters..

Reactions: KarlMax

Dstrs

Dec 9, 2018
how many games with same name "last hope" at least use
my last hope, our last hope, semen hope :LOL:, breast hope, dick hope, no hope what ever but not same name

Dstrs

Dec 9, 2018
so far this game i like the most 1 of best everything great here Thanks for uploading Devs just wanna ask pregnancy is just visual effect or are they going to birth babies ?

Reactions: KarlMax

manneychin

May 8, 2017
Is the incest mod recommended? I know some games have weird dialogues when you don't use it, but after playing the intro of the game, incest feels kind of out of place?
Did you find an answer?

The patch seems to retcon incest by just altering name-calling. Is there hidden incest support in the game? Are special incest dialogues / scenes activated by the patch or is it literally just name-calling?

Zahn

Mar 28, 2018
Any news regarding future games from poolside games ? Given the improvements provided throughtout the development of Last Hope, i think this bodes well for the future...

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017
havent been here since like v18 maybe(?)
do old saves work?
also why is the main menu screen gorgeous

ReMindED

Nov 10, 2021
For those interested, if you want to start pregnancy content after you take the fake pills you have to go to each girl's bathroom and you will find a pill bottle near the sink. Interacting with the bottle will allow you to swap the pills and start the route, if you've finished the game already interacting with the bottle will instantly change the pregnancy status of the character. Took me a while to find out how to do the switch :FacePalm:

BlindGent141

Dec 25, 2023
New to this forum, is there a walkthrough for this game by any chance that someone can point me to? Really don’t wanna scrub through 450+ pages.

Reactions: bigalex472

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
Did you find an answer?

The patch seems to retcon incest by just altering name-calling. Is there hidden incest support in the game? Are special incest dialogues / scenes activated by the patch or is it literally just name-calling?
Someone said it also changes the intro, but I didn’t try it out myself

BlindGent141

Dec 25, 2023
So I figured most things out but I was curious, does anyone know where the wine is located? Natasha claims she’d hidden it on the flight deck but for the life of me I can’t find it. Also how do you get the hidden cameras?

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
So I figured most things out but I was curious, does anyone know where the wine is located? Natasha claims she’d hidden it on the flight deck but for the life of me I can’t find it. Also how do you get the hidden cameras?
most of the times its hidden in the centre of the deck but sometimes it might be in a cabinet . as for the cameras you can buy them from the store but you need an attachment which i think you can find on the recreational floor .

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes