ReMindED

Nov 10, 2021
So I figured most things out but I was curious, does anyone know where the wine is located? Natasha claims she’d hidden it on the flight deck but for the life of me I can’t find it. Also how do you get the hidden cameras?
It can spawn in 5 or so predetermined locations and if more days go by without you picking it up then eventually it will be in all the possible spots. Easiest ones to find are in the middle of the circular console, then in the med bay in the cart and in the teleport room at the bottom of the teleporter, there is also one on top of the steering commands.

Gnetix

Jul 2, 2017
Poolside Games
I think the game will be completed by adding one more scene for each girl.
Condition: ignoring the lady during the day and ending the day in own bed.
The result: the deprived one will visit at night to make up for lost time.
The initiative from the girls is cool.

Reactions: Sherlock99999

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
This is am amazing game. love all of it so far. what does the Incest patch do or allow?

i am still early in the progress, just almost got the tank of fuel fully filled but so far this is a superb game amazing work

C

Iguy1918

Oct 1, 2023
I don't know why developer (Poolside Games) ended this game soo early.... This game has a lot of potential, he could have added more scenes
While watching tv Katherine getting fucked in front of Adrianna or Adrianna getting fucked infront of Katherine and adding some new scenes when taking pictures....like the boy peeks in and get caught and help in taking pictures and the fuck the girls, this would be crazy and soo much of crazy stuff could be added to this game.

Reactions: Yaaaza

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
I don't know why developer (Poolside Games) ended this game soo early.... This game has a lot of potential, he could have added more scenes
While watching tv Katherine getting fucked in front of Adrianna or Adrianna getting fucked infront of Katherine and adding some new scenes when taking pictures....like the boy peeks in and get caught and help in taking pictures and the fuck the girls, this would be crazy and soo much of crazy stuff could be added to this game.
While I can't speak for the dev, I recall reading reading that this game was kinda a pain to make and the tech changed quite a bit over it's development. Getting a fresh start with any new available tech and the skills and knowledge gained from making this game is probably a nice feeling.

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
I hope he moves on and make a new one he is a fantastic game developer. I am involved in the same work and four years into a project with another year to go I sure know how it feels.
C

Beerenjude

Jul 10, 2017
I wouldn't exactly call it early. Got first posted here on 10. Jan 2019 so completing it took almost 5 years.
And it has quite a lot of content imho and as t4ewk said a fresh start with the knowledge gained seems like a good idea at this point. I have followed the development quit a lot and pretty much everything in this game got reworked at some point. Models, Animations, the literal levelarchitecture and gameplay, ui etc. all of which would probably be better on a new game with a lot more experience.
And who knows maybe we get a followup

Reactions: Iguy1918

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
Can someone tell me what the incest patch is for? sounds fun but wanted to ask thanks I assume we add it to the game files but was not sure where. thanks
C

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
Can someone tell me what the incest patch is for? sounds fun but wanted to ask thanks I assume we add it to the game files but was not sure where. thanks
C
It makes the crew the MC's family, Adrianna becomes his mom, Kat his sister, and Natasha his aunt, as the game is originally about a family expedition. As indicated by the early versions of the games, that patch is how the game is originally meant to be played

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes