john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Idk what to tell you then, There is absolutely no way you have a windows computer without a ( C: ) drive containing your operating system. Its impossible.

And make sure you show hidden files. by click in view and selecting show and then show hidden.
Easier way to get to the "appdata" folder is to paste:

%AppData%

Into the file browser's address bar, then you just need to click back a folder to get to "appdata"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No. fuckyouassholes!

Reactions: Edgar Allan Pog

oohxtasty10

Mar 19, 2019
Made Nude mod.
I updated the mod for version 20.6 and also added one common archive with a folder in which it is easy to enable and disable nudemod with all the girls or for each one separately.

Here is a new mod with a folder and convenient switching modes with and without clothes. (.bat files). Have the manual (Info.txt)
Nudemod_All.zip
Mega
Google Drive

Also below are just archives (as before) that you need to copy yourself after unpacking.
AdriannaNude.zip - Only Adrianna
KatherineNude.zip - Only Katherine
NatashaNude.zip - Only Natasha
NudeMod.zip - All girls. Adrianna, Katherine, Natasha, Alien Girl. 1,2,3 dream girls - Bowsette, Magic Girl, Cave Girl.
Link to the folder with all archives (Mega)
Mega
Download link for the mod with all the girls (NudeMod.zip)
Mega

Link to the folder with all archives (Google Drive)
Google Drive
Download link for the mod with all the girls (NudeMod.zip)
Google Drive

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Updated 17.11.2023 Version 20.6
So I'm interested in modding this game, particularly I want to change some dialogue. How did you go about modding a game like this? It seems less straightforward than modding Renpy lol.

Jul 31, 2018
Easier way to get to the "appdata" folder is to paste:

%AppData%

Into the file browser's address bar, then you just need to click back a folder to get to "appdata"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No. fuckyouassholes!
Yeah, he was struggling to find the drive, I figured the easiest way would be to get him there so that he could click his way through the folders, following the patch instructions. That way the only input needed from him was left clicking his mouse. He got there though, so good on him.

Eldersat

Sep 9, 2021
Yeah, he was struggling to find the drive, I figured the easiest way would be to get him there so that he could click his way through the folders, following the patch instructions. That way the only input needed from him was left clicking his mouse. He got there though, so good on him.
Hey would you mind telling me the name of the game in your profile picture? thanks

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Its a fan made render featuring the land lady's ;) from Dreams of desire, Junos task and milfy city. I think I still have it on my laptop,.
It would be landladies for those who aren't a fan of incest, mothers for those who are, although I'm sure anyone with half a brain would find that obvious, even those who don't have that kink.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
A shame but there are plenty of other storefronts out there, the dev doesn't "need" to put it on Steam. Hopefully, he'll take the time to check them out and be able to market his game.
Steam would be BIG. He can put it elsewhere, but his profits won't be the same.

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes