P0iSON

Oct 29, 2023
My game is either buggy, or I don’t understand what to do: my light is green, Adriana is washing dishes, I approached her 20 times, grabbed her ass and left - nothing happens. Also, Adriana is a night bed, I go up to her, she says that she likes to drink, I leave, nothing happens, although I have a bottle in my inventory. Also, the camera that I place for 5 days in her bathroom, and 3 days in her bedroom, also does not give me any results. My tank is already 90% full and I’m afraid that the game will already end, while only 2 points from my schedule are closed - black, the rest is yellow and 2 green. Tell me what to do.

lololol1234lololol

Aug 11, 2023
My game is either buggy, or I don’t understand what to do: my light is green, Adriana is washing dishes, I approached her 20 times, grabbed her ass and left - nothing happens. Also, Adriana is a night bed, I go up to her, she says that she likes to drink, I leave, nothing happens, although I have a bottle in my inventory. Also, the camera that I place for 5 days in her bathroom, and 3 days in her bedroom, also does not give me any results. My tank is already 90% full and I’m afraid that the game will already end, while only 2 points from my schedule are closed - black, the rest is yellow and 2 green. Tell me what to do.
I had this same issue. I don't totally remember, but try this: You need to give her wine during the day, go to her room at the start of night (like 10pm or something), ask about a handjob, then choose not to stay in the room. Then come back after midnight and go in her room again.

Reactions: P0iSON

P0iSON

Oct 29, 2023
I had this same issue. I don't totally remember, but try this: You need to give her wine during the day, go to her room at the start of night (like 10pm or something), ask about a handjob, then choose not to stay in the room. Then come back after midnight and go in her room again.
Thank you, I had a scene after I gave away the wine. But the night bed still lights up green and not a single choice gives a result, as well as washing the dishes. I tried taking off her clothes and talking, but it didn't do anything.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
I am getting this Error
---------------------------
Couldn't start:
"C:\Users\.......\Games\LastHope_v1.0028\LastHope\Binaries\Win64\LastHope-Win64-Shipping.exe" LastHope
CreateProcess() returned 2.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
If you have the bottle in your inventory then how's she supposed to drink it? For that scene at least, try talking to her when she is walking abround and GIVE HER THE WINE.

As for the dishes scene, usually the feeder has to be 100% full AND you have to be at the right relationship level for scenes to trigger, regardless of the color. Green means a scene is available in that location and time, NOT that you have met the pre-req's for it.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Make sure your antivirus hasn't blocked/quarantine part of the game's file.
The game worked for earlier versions. But as I updated recently I got rid of the older versions. And I know my antivirus hasn't messed with it.
My only guess is how it is downloaded and/or unpacked.
I was even trying to find an older version of game but that is impossible.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
And I know my antivirus hasn't messed with it.
You are absolutely sure?

Cause I plugged in a USB stick and fucking windows defender removed my files without so much as a bloody warning!

I had to copy over the files 3 times before I checked windows defender and found that it had quarantined my files because it thinks they are infected.

Fucking Microsoft shit, windows is a fucking bloody virus.

But I'm going to digress and suggest that you try and delete the Last Hope folder from your system's AppData folder. It's the same folder where you put the incest patch in, back up your save files before you delete it if you plan on continuing from the last save.

Otherwise just delete the folder and start a new game from the beginning.

• Haha
Reactions: drawntogetha

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
You are absolutely sure?

Cause I plugged in a USB stick and fucking windows defender removed my files without so much as a bloody warning!

I had to copy over the files 3 times before I checked windows defender and found that it had quarantined my files because it thinks they are infected.

Fucking Microsoft shit, windows is a fucking bloody virus.

But I'm going to digress and suggest that you try and delete the Last Hope folder from your system's AppData folder. It's the same folder where you put the incest patch in, back up your save files before you delete it if you plan on continuing from the last save.

Otherwise just delete the folder and start a new game from the beginning.
I use other antivirus stuff. And I had already deleted the AppData for LastHope.
Still same issue with.
"*\LastHope_v1.0028\LastHope\Binaries\Win64\LastHope-Win64-Shipping.exe"
LastHope CreateProcess() returned 2.

So either I get "someone else's copy", "The creator fixes issue", or a pervious version of game.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I use other antivirus stuff. And I had already deleted the AppData for LastHope.
Still same issue with.
"*\LastHope_v1.0028\LastHope\Binaries\Win64\LastHope-Win64-Shipping.exe"
LastHope CreateProcess() returned 2.

So either I get "someone else's copy", "The creator fixes issue", or a pervious version of game.
Right, then this requires some basic information from you.

CPU and GPU make and model, system RAM amount, Software used to extract the game archive with, have you installed
Visual C++ Runtimes, direct x and .net framework from microsoft. Downloaded new drivers for your graphics card?

Reactions: Wlms

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Right, then this requires some basic information from you.

CPU and GPU make and model, system RAM amount, Software used to extract the game archive with, have you installed
Visual C++ Runtimes, direct x and .net framework from microsoft. Downloaded new drivers for your graphics card?
I have played early versions of game. And Diablo 4 and VR Games

I updated Visual C++ Runtimes, direct x, and .net framework.

Still same problem.

I used Peazip because unziplite does not work with some .rar files

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I have played early versions of game. And Diablo 4 and VR Games

I updated Visual C++ Runtimes, direct x, and .net framework.

Still same problem.

I used Peazip because unziplite does not work with some .rar files
OK, I'm out.

Since you won't answer simple questions about your hardware.

I'll leave you with a recommendation. Download and use 7zip.

It'll handle most of the file formats and it has a test function to make sure the download is not corrupted.

Bye.

Reactions: Wlms
4.50 star(s) 214 Votes