LIONREX

Oct 26, 2019
Can someone tell me how to get girls pregnant? I know I have to switch from placebos to birth control but I don't know how to do it.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Can someone tell me how to get girls pregnant? I know I have to switch from placebos to birth control but I don't know how to do it.
fake pills - to get them, you will need to keep filling the seeder until you get the level 3 card, once you get that, go to the med bay, click on the medicine cabinet, search, get fake pills

keep filling the seeder until you get the scene, where the alien girl gives the mc birth control, talk to each girl and the mc will give them the pills

after the mc has given them the birth control pills, go to all 3 bathrooms, you will see the bottle sitting on the sink, click on it, switch them with the fake pills.

They become pregnant after you fill the seeder for the last time.

Last edited:

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
can someone give a 100% save? I've played the game 2 times and there's not much time to go through the third one
I think this is the full save. I attached it to the message.

If you have a VR headset, try to play it again using UEVR. It's awesome! Also use OpenXR toolkit to decrease saturation a bit.

Or play flatscreen with Reshade. I made a cool preset, that looks way better. https://f95zone.to/threads/last-hope-v1-0174-poolside-games.23793/post-13771484

I havent tested reshade with VR

Last edited:

deus-ex2077

Mar 21, 2017
Modern Game Devlog: Locations Preview :

Hey everyone hope you are all doing well, I thought I would give you a preview of the locations that are going to be where the first update of the game takes place.
There is still a bit of work I need to get done before these environments are fully complete but most of the work is done. Lighting and textures are still being worked on so they may change as development continues.

If you've got anything you think that should be added or changed feel free to let me know, I can't promise to do everything but any comments are appreciated.

Thank you all for the support and I'll see you with the next devlog

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
I think this is the full save. I attached it to the message.

If you have a VR headset, try to play it again using UEVR. It's awesome! Also use OpenXR toolkit to decrease saturation a bit.

Or play flatscreen with Reshade. I made a cool preset, that looks way better. https://f95zone.to/threads/last-hope-v1-0174-poolside-games.23793/post-13771484

I havent tested reshade with VR
a question, I have a meta quest 3 and I want to connect it with the Praydog mod in vr, can you show me how to do it, I already have the mod downloaded and I don't know how to configure everything so I can move the helmet and the hands in first person In order to import the configuration?

Last edited:

youbet567

Jun 21, 2023
i think i played this 1 year ago
was it more lesbian content between Adrianna and Kat after that couch scene?
that scene where you was sneaking on them.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
so I have the girls all at 250 love but I can't seem to progress further. Adrianna's friendly, Katherine is Head Over Heels, and Natasha is Enamored. The progression page doesn't seem to help much. Any tips?

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
so I have the girls all at 250 love but I can't seem to progress further. Adrianna's friendly, Katherine is Head Over Heels, and Natasha is Enamored. The progression page doesn't seem to help much. Any tips?
use the calendar and trigger the green events .

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
fill the seeder, it's how you trigger new scenes

4.50 star(s) 223 Votes