echizen128

Sep 5, 2017
Going down to 30fps helped me with bobbing.

If you do a scene with Katherine and the TV that takes you to 9pm, then talk to her again before she gets up, you get locked in a scene with no exit condition and have to leave to main menu.

Similarly, groping sleeping Natasha for the first time at Seed level 200+ had no exit option and required leaving to the main menu.

If you leave the camera with one girl, then ask a different girl about photos, she'll return the camera and you get her pictures instead.

Think the doors close too quickly, especially early on when you're figuring out the layout and looking for items it was quite frustrating getting closed in.

Overall this is a wonderfully ambitious game and I see a lot of things I like. I do have to say though...if you really like enormous gazongas, that's cool. But do all 3 characters really need the exact same size? I feel like a little variation would go a long way. Even just 10-20% smaller on one girl would help differentiate them.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Love the game, Love the tits size, models are cute, better than The Twist, the only game similar I've played. Maybe Natasha and Adrianna tits are similar, I will put more bigger aureolas on Adrianna (even more). Missing walktrought or Hint system, a character schedule maybe like the twist where you can see in which location girls are deppending the hour of the day. Congratulations to the dev, great job.

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016

Sadly for my part nothing was fixed with Natasha being yellow during swim party, yoga and while eating while at 90 love.
Also someone mentioned if you tell her to keep the robe at breakfast on she is supposed to do that, but when I try it she only says "you can only get so lucky, I'll go and change". What am missing @Poolside Games? Really don't want to restart again.

Mirta

Mar 28, 2018
I'm wondering about mom events in her bedroom, I got a handjob with her normal clothes, in her nightgown and the drunk event but she stays green in all 3. What am I missing or is it a bug?

rev2019

Jan 1, 2019
Great game and great tits! :)
these types of games feels more alive than the normal ones with just still images.
just some suggestions. can you add an option to invert mouse movement?
Also if you could bump up the poly count for the models for us with RTX cards .
models and animation are the same low poly count as Honey select uses.
thats for cheap ass GPUs.
we need better and higher quality graphics that take advantage of faster cards.

overall this feels like a real game.
great work so far.

btw that promo image with adrianna and Kat in the livingroom.
thats not a scene from the current build or ?
i tried to placed a camera there hoping to see some late night mom and daughter action but that didnt work lol

rev2019

Jan 1, 2019
more suggestions :)
more bounching of the boobs when the girls walks.
as it is now it looks more like the girls are floating around when they walks.
check the build in animations from honey select and you know what i mean ;)

anyway this game deserves some patreon support.
i will join today i just need to cancel some other crap games first :)

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017

Sadly for my part nothing was fixed with Natasha being yellow during swim party, yoga and while eating while at 90 love.
Also someone mentioned if you tell her to keep the robe at breakfast on she is supposed to do that, but when I try it she only says "you can only get so lucky, I'll go and change". What am missing @Poolside Games? Really don't want to restart again.
You need to touch her boobs at night without her top to get the breakfast scene

Reactions: Hjort

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
more suggestions :)
more bounching of the boobs when the girls walks.
as it is now it looks more like the girls are floating around when they walks.
check the build in animations from honey select and you know what i mean ;)

anyway this game deserves some patreon support.
i will join today i just need to cancel some other crap games first :)
Nothing from this game is form honey select, the girls are daz models and all the animations are custom made so it's kinda hard for me to up the poly count ( As mush as I would love to)

Reactions: yoyomistro

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Nothing from this game is form honey select, the girls are daz models. Thanks for the feed back and support
I want to try this game, but I can't find the appdata file to put the patch in, and I am showing hidden files...i get some kind of error still when I extract too, even though the game seems to play afterwards, so idk.

rev2019

Jan 1, 2019
Nothing from this game is form honey select, the girls are daz models and all the animations are custom made so it's kinda hard for me to up the poly count ( As mush as I would love to)
ok then it must be a limit in the Unreal engine that downsamples the models.
Daz models from G3 and up have way more polygons from start than the ones in the game.
its too bad that you cant import animations from honey select.. there are a bunch of really realistic animations and also different walks there.
but if its custom made its not bad at all!
really great work.

may i ask what model you based Adrianna on?

Just joined for 6$ btw ;)

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
ok then it must be a limit in the Unreal engine that downsamples the models.
Daz models from G3 and up have way more polygons from start than the ones in the game.
its too bad that you cant import animations from honey select.. there are a bunch of really realistic animations and also different walks there.
but if its custom made its not bad at all!
really great work.

may i ask what model you based Adrianna on?

Just joined for 6$ btw ;)
She is based on FWSA Nancy

Reactions: rev2019

zyx0110

Sep 4, 2017
natasha update scene for blow job : at 10.00 am go to her room, talk to her when she was have a breakfast and use robe and choose yes to keep that robe
- for thigh scene at early morning i guess 07.00 go tho her room again, and helped her doin yoga
-at noon cacth her sunbathing at pool and u help her fo masage

adriana update: when she doin sink , chose groope her
- cacth her swiming at the pool at noon, and beat her at mini games
- at night u can kiss her, give wine before that, at 11.00 pm go to her room, choose embrace her, when she while for sleep dont choose rub, but undres her underwear
where can i find a robe to use?

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
You need to touch her boobs at night without her top to get the breakfast scene
Thanks that was indeed the missing part of the puzzle. However, the night event was "red" for me, hence why I was skipping it, please try avoiding adding triggers on content that players may have already done, without reset the "view status".
With that said, keep up the awsome work!

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
Thanks that was indeed the missing part of the puzzle. However, the night event was "red" for me, hence why I was skipping it, please try avoiding adding triggers on content that players may have already done, without reset the "view status".
With that said, keep up the awsome work!
I think I must have forgot to add the view status to that event is the previous version but I've fixed that now

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes