rev2019

Jan 1, 2019
i still cant get the new scene at the sink with adrianna and i dont understand what more i have to do to get it
exactly what should happend in that scene?
i mean i just groupe that ass and the last thing MC says is just look at the time...cya later.
nothing more

hunternev

Aug 9, 2017
Can anyone help me out still can't get saved folder to appear I enabled hidden folders like it said still no folder even created a Saved folder and nope no nothing appears in the folder and yes started the game up and saved in the room lot's off times and still no save date appears in my folder , some help please guys o yeah this is 64bit game downloaded

Nevermind I got it lol

Mirta

Mar 28, 2018
i dont think so
who says it goes further? and has anyone got more from that scene?

also when is the scene from the promo image coming ;)?
It goes further, I think you need to unlock some other things first like the boob contest at the pool and some of the events in her bedroom. It is v3 content so you need to unlock all or most from v2 probably.

Jeff Vela

Aug 14, 2017
Would anyone be kind enough to refresh my memory on where to put a saved file on this game? Thanks in advance =)

Sep 4, 2017
"LowLevelFatalError
[File: D:/Build/++UE4+Release-4.18+Compile/Sync/Engine/Source/Runtime/Windows/D3D11RHI/Private/D3D11Util.cpp] [Line: 182] Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost. (Error: 0x887A0020 - 'Internal_Error')"

Jul 29, 2017
The Incest, Lactation, and Transformation tags are very misleading. (Arguably the Parody tag as well, I have no idea what the reference is if this is indeed a parody.) They may be planned content, but currently are all lacking. Beyond that, and the occasional bouts of motion sickness, this is a very well put together game and I'm quite impressed.

PH Nilsson

Nov 10, 2016
"LowLevelFatalError
[File: D:/Build/++UE4+Release-4.18+Compile/Sync/Engine/Source/Runtime/Windows/D3D11RHI/Private/D3D11Util.cpp] [Line: 182] Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost. (Error: 0x887A0020 - 'Internal_Error')"
Can be the graphics card's settings, search the errorn on YouTube. Can help you!

NutsInMouth95

Nov 25, 2017
Scenes I encountered by character:

Adrianne / mom:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kat / sister:

Natasha:

Dream 1:

Dream 2:

Addition from dev

Do you have an up to date version?

Reactions: Xtirp8
4.50 star(s) 214 Votes