annam

Apr 13, 2017
Are there any console commands to make the girls wear certain outfits or just to remove clothes in general?

zed4o777

Dec 11, 2017
88 post pages and no were nothink about drone guide i spend a lot of time for it and nothink will wait 10-15 updates up and will chek again

Oct 1, 2017
For everyone who got the " camera grey button ", I found the trick .
You need to have the map too, and switch between the two in the menu.
For exemple, put the cursor on the map, and then switch directly to the cameras, the button will not be grey yet, and you will have the time to click it. Then you will be able to put them in bathrooms/bedrooms

shinimouri25

Oct 9, 2016
For everyone who got the " camera grey button ", I found the trick .
You need to have the map too, and switch between the two in the menu.
For exemple, put the cursor on the map, and then switch directly to the cameras, the button will not be grey yet, and you will have the time to click it. Then you will be able to put them in bathrooms/bedrooms
I'm not having any luck with this, as soon as I click over from map the select button greys out

May 6, 2018
An idea for a future update. Remember all the pills and medicines in the clinic ? well, I guess some of them could be used as very strong sleeping pills and other kind of drugs and effects to alter the characters decisions.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
An idea for a future update. Remember all the pills and medicines in the clinic ? well, I guess some of them could be used as very strong sleeping pills and other kind of drugs and effects to alter the characters decisions.
You know I was thinking about that and it actually makes a lot of sense. For one thing, bringing sleeping pills would be pretty standard, since maybe some people have trouble sleeping on the ship for one reason or another and need the help getting to sleep. But for something like an aphrodisiac, that makes a lot of sense too. Seeing as how the seeder can be refilled with semen, it makes sense that, in case of an emergency, like what we're facing in game, they'd pack aphrodisiac's to help with refilling the seeder.

Reactions: Tharuk
Oct 1, 2017
Hello, I'm looking for a save (last version, 4.0 or 4.2). I completed the game but I had 2 bugs.

_I'm 350 seeds, I took the item in the "sun area" but I can't put cameras anywhere (tried every hours of the day, when the girls aren't in their room).

_Dream 2 : My game "Crash", when I select Katherine for the big boobs, Can't get the statue.

If someone could share me a FULL save so I can have a completed game to carry on later version :)
Here is my full save of latest version (4.2x x64 )
350/350 seeds
All cameras placed
Full relationship
All outfits unlocked
Infinite matter ( I mean LOTS of them )
All events done
2/2 dreams unlocked
All pictures.

Reactions: cogade and craiwler

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
How do you progress with sister? She won't give me a handjob. I maxed out affection and seeder using save editor

Oct 1, 2017
How do you progress with sister? She won't give me a handjob. I maxed out affection and seeder using save editor
I you changed the seeds value to x/350 you missed the events wich triger the global progression. Try to change your value to 99/350 then add 1 using the normal method. Do that with 99/350 199/350 /299/350. And you should have it

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Here is my full save of latest version (4.2x x64 )
350/350 seeds
All cameras placed
Full relationship
All outfits unlocked
Infinite matter ( I mean LOTS of them )
All events done
2/2 dreams unlocked
All pictures.
Thanks alot ! MVP

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
I you changed the seeds value to x/350 you missed the events wich triger the global progression. Try to change your value to 99/350 then add 1 using the normal method. Do that with 99/350 199/350 /299/350. And you should have it
Thanks, how do I get to touch her tits? She still won't let me but got the handjob finally and bj

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes