-lull-

Jun 15, 2019
This may be a stupid question but, how do i edit the save file? i tried notepad++ and other programs without success, the save file is full of strange character.

cuzidu

Jun 9, 2017
This may be a stupid question but, how do i edit the save file? i tried notepad++ and other programs without success, the save file is full of strange character.
here. just upload the save file ( C:\Users\"yourname"\AppData\Local\LastHope\Saved )

Reactions: j0tar0

Numsy

Nov 14, 2018
any tips to getting vive to work with this?

"-vr -hmd=SteamVR" launch options didnt seem to work correctly
Hi! I got it working with the vive using vorpx and the unreal 3 preset. Far from perfect but it works. The dev. sead he will implement VR support in the future.

zot171

Jan 13, 2019
cant equip the camera to place them in rooms, but that seems to be a known bug and i think ive found everything else. theres a decent amount of content, but then again i will always want more... didnt mind the minor grind at the start, took the opportunity to build some rep with girls while wanking into a test tube

JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
ok maxed out the girls, got all the swag from the store and gave it to them. have "seeder" to 350 and for some reason not one of the girls says its fulll, have access 2 card cant figure out what thats for? is there a hint system or a walkthrough??
so far hand job and blow job is best i can score on these chicks. almost every scene is in red so i have nothing new to try on them. What am i missing

Reactions: The Sexy Chinaman

JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
cant equip the camera to place them in rooms, but that seems to be a known bug and i think ive found everything else. theres a decent amount of content, but then again i will always want more... didnt mind the minor grind at the start, took the opportunity to build some rep with girls while wanking into a test tube
in the sun room in the rec level there is a device that lets you put camera into girls rooms and bathrooms....momumental waste of time. its a small GIF that just repeats and you cant advance time so if shes taking off her bra that it, there is no more to see. At night there isnt enough lite to see much by and if she isnt moving (aspleep) it detects no motion and doesnt show anything.

zot171

Jan 13, 2019
in the sun room in the rec level there is a device that lets you put camera into girls rooms and bathrooms....momumental waste of time. its a small GIF that just repeats and you cant advance time so if shes taking off her bra that it, there is no more to see. At night there isnt enough lite to see much by and if she isnt moving (aspleep) it detects no motion and doesnt show anything.
got the camera mounting device, but cant equip the camera to place them anywhere. picked up someone elses save and found a few locations where the cameras should go but i cant put the cameras in those spots in my save and the equip button is disabled.

ok maxed out the girls, got all the swag from the store and gave it to them. have "seeder" to 350 and for some reason not one of the girls says its fulll, have access 2 card cant figure out what thats for? is there a hint system or a walkthrough??
so far hand job and blow job is best i can score on these chicks. almost every scene is in red so i have nothing new to try on them. What am i missing
check the computer in your room > progression > click a name for some hints on what else to try. if it says youve unlocked everything, try following a single girl around for an entire day. have you given adrianna some wine and interacted with her in her room? she has a few different options depending on whether you stay for the night or leave and come back

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I hope that this game will have a controller option it would make playing the game easier for some . Could you add in a training curse for the gun turrets? In the main hallways you could add in some dime lights at night . I Really cant see at night in this game

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
can some one please tell me does What time does Natasha workout in the morning in the game ?

Last edited:

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
how do i get more wine after I talk to Natasha and got the win from her the first time she says she will leave some or is there a cool-down time before you can find some more ?

deksav

Sep 30, 2018
I filled the seeder to 260, is there any point to fully filling it? Is there some good additional content?

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Yup. Same camera bug for me. Have 7 cameras.... wasn't able to place them before (cause of missing attachement) and now that i got it i cant select the camera anymore.

how do i get more wine after I talk to Natasha and got the win from her the first time she says she will leave some or is there a cool-down time before you can find some more ?
first bottle was found in her kitchen. after that i asked her and she promised to hide a bottle somewhere in the flight rooms, You can find one bottle somewhere there hidden every day

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Ver. 4.x no new scene this time, just a mini-game and a new zone?
Because there is no new content in the progression.

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes