Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
hi how can we know the patch is working? i talk to adrianna and never they say mom or son atm

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
how to get mom drunk and have sex?
Getting her some tequila should do the work. Then you just smash when she passes out. In this game though, you need to give mom some wine and then visit her at 11 in her room. Kiss her then ask too sleep in her bed. Remove her panties and select rub.

Last edited:

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Maybe it's a another bug,but some of us still can't reach the conversation with Natasha and the fancy dinner can't be triggered.

edit:i figured it out.First you have to speak with your sister about the pool party,after that on their way to the pool speak quickly with Natasha and you will see the option for the special event for dinner
not for me it was not the right things to do. You did something you dotn remeber becaus enot workuing with me i talk to natasha before she sick for pool party and no option for fancy dinners and i have 100 with 3 and 2 wine

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
How to make "Things more interesting" during the Fancy Diner ?

EDIT : Needed to get 100 point in the 3 girls

Last edited:

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Hi all, so I have everyone at 100% now and I have cameras in all the bedrooms and bathrooms, I have managed to get everything in the shop as well. These are the scenes i have gotten (see below); what ones am I missing?

Sister has given me 3 pic's and wont give me anymore.
Sister has given me HJ/BJ in room and Living room
Sister has given me TJ in Hot tub (I instigated)
Sister in pool Event in floater Pussy rub

Aunt has given me Foot Job
and Marko Polo in pool event
Aunt has given TJ in sun room

Mother has given HJ In bedroom
Mother has gotten fingered in kitchen / milked
Mother has been Fucked after/during drunk night / sleep
Mother has given Thigh J in pool after race
Mother has given TJ (I think don't recall) in shower after pool event.

.....nothing else Please help.

PS:
O and you can now violate the sails lady.

Thankyou

boybbc

May 4, 2018
Ye...Gym scene with Katherine are buggy, the pull up one doesnt show all the animation and the bench one just get stuck in a loop otherwise everything seem alright.

telouse

Aug 5, 2018
Hi all, so I have everyone at 100% now and I have cameras in all the bedrooms and bathrooms, I have managed to get everything in the shop as well. These are the scenes i have gotten (see below); what ones am I missing?

Sister has given me 3 pic's and wont give me anymore.
Sister has given me HJ/BJ in room and Living room
Sister has given me TJ in Hot tub (I instigated)
Sister in pool Event in floater Pussy rub

Aunt has given me Foot Job
and Marko Polo in pool event
Aunt has given TJ in sun room

Mother has given HJ In bedroom
Mother has gotten fingered in kitchen / milked
Mother has been Fucked after/during drunk night / sleep
Mother has given Thigh J in pool after race
Mother has given TJ (I think don't recall) in shower after pool event.

.....nothing else Please help.

PS:
O and you can now violate the sails lady.

Thankyou
the aunt gives you a blowjob at breakfast or dinner, whenever she is wearing robe say "stay in it" how'd you get a titjob in sunroom by her tho

Reactions: YamMasher

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Hey ! ... Compression version please ? ... 1gb is to big for me. My internet download speed only 20kbps.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Is the fancy dinner supposed to be a nightly thing? I asked for it once and now it happens every night.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Dear Dev, Is it possible to add in the functionality to put the clothing back on, item by item in the dream 1 sequence...for the sex scenes? Seems that we can only take them off but not put back on.... (Just a suggestion anyway)

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
Is it worth playing 5.0 when I played 3.0, or is it better to wait a few more updates?
I liked the game, but according to the changelog, the amount of new story content between 3.0 and 5.0 is not very big and the updates seem to be focused mainly on technical changes. I'm not complaining about slow updates, just asking. I understand how hard it is to develop game like this.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Is it worth playing 5.0 when I played 3.0, or is it better to wait a few more updates?
I liked the game, but according to the changelog, the amount of new story content between 3.0 and 5.0 is not very big and the updates seem to be focused mainly on technical changes. I'm not complaining about slow updates, just asking. I understand how hard it is to develop game like this.
wait. There is not much content added and each version has bugs

4.50 star(s) 207 Votes