Dlite96

Nov 25, 2017
Sigh looks like theres no penetration in this update.Guess I'll just take a break from this game and come back a year or so form now on. Although Im assuming even if I waited a year there still won't be much. Great game though, but damn....

TitmusPrime

Apr 28, 2017
from the creator on Discord:
"the goal is one content update a month an then a bug fix a couple days later"
within the week I'd say
It'll be pretty great if this sticks to a proper monthly release but I highly doubt it'll work out

Jan 28, 2018
Just played this for the first time, loving it so far! - here's hoping for pregnancy to be integrated into the game! Whether it be as an ending/end-game thing or actually brought in before then, doesn't matter; just hoping for it at all! ^_^

Thantius

Jul 13, 2017
Another great update.
As i suspected, the focus turned as to not give the good stuff away too early, smart.
People will complain but hey, a game of this quality will take time to make, to keep the interest you gotta move things evenly, in this case, a few inches at a time.

I wish i could afford patreon but im too poor, but if any game on here deserves my money, it is this one.
Heck i start over from the beginning every update, just to get into the setting, cuz strangely enough, this game has atmosphere.

Hope we dont damage you too much here on f95!

jc12

Jan 19, 2018
Wasn't sure what to make of this game at first but am pleasantly surprised. Bit of a grind in places but it's got a lot of promise.
Lighting is probably the biggest issue when it comes to the characters though; they look great in some lighting and less flattering in others. It's nice seeing a game that let's the player stay in First-Person/POV too instead of having the angle change every scene, big bonus! The performance seems fine too, running at 1440 at 60fps with no hiccups, but could do with some optimisation either way.

I don't mind the slow burn as much as others do, jumping straight into penetration doesn't necessarily mean the most fun! :whistle:

Will be keeping an eye on this!

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 211 Votes