4.80 star(s) 96 Votes

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I've obviously no idea of how much we're going to be seeing of Colleen, or how she fits into the overall story, but if we could get a scene somewhere down the line where we get to do something really nice for her, I'd love that.
Something simple, like a little picnic in the park or anything to let them bond a little and let her breathe some fresh air (as fresh as it gets in California).
I'll stop boring you with my Colleen obsession now. :D
you're not alone, I see a lot of potential in her character actually. Her first scene was very emotional so I expect more of the same now :)

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
you're not alone, I see a lot of potential in her character actually. Her first scene was very emotional so I expect more of the same now :)
Since the game will have 8 chapters, with a lot going on, we can only hope that we get to see more of her. I do have hope though, Impious Monk seems to favour meaningful scenes, either to show us who a character is or to drive character development and plot forward. And I'd love it if Colleen could be a vital part of the MC's process of opening up and dealing with his trust issues.
He does want a family after all, and she is that (assuming Impious Monk isn't playing with us...)

Reactions: Elduriel

midnight2010

May 22, 2018
Excellent game so far.The love interests are gorgeous and I especially love the setting.

For now its 3 out of 4 for me:Jaime,Aghav and Em as lis.

Can't deny Malena looks absolutely stunning,but the casual sex scene with mc really soured her for a li in my opinion.

I was really hoping for the tough badass biker but romantic at heart,who mellows for the mc after building trust and coming to like him,but it's okay.Still have 3 other lovely ladies to pursue.

I'm curious,is the mc even the type that would have sex in the bathroom with someone he just met?Given what I've seen so far,he did not seem that way to me.Maybe I'm mistaken,but anyway,looking forward to more scens with the other 3 lis.

Reactions: Impious Monk

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
well he was intoxicated .....so ......but malenne is the one in my books the others are meh ..type maybe aghav but not the blondie or the little kinda sister

Reactions: fishbrain

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Why? If you are not running any active investigation into the guy, you cannot literally do anything. If your suspect anything, have Aghavni start the investigation or any detective you work with. MC already falsified the truth witholding the information about the attempted rape victim - sure enough he never filed a report with the names of the gang and the leader, something he would know pretty easily form the police officers he works with. Not to mention the victim he never told of was their actual target aND SHE KNOWS AND FEARS THEM. Many times catching the killers means letting them kill many so you have them dead to rights, but all their victims dead two feet underground in some shallow unmarked grave.
I succumbed in the end

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Impious Monki know is not realistic but is a shame that dream for the gina [i think character]the gym girl isnt real ,but im ok with that ...still love that latino hottie and the indian bombshell

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
This is a really great game, I came for the fap, but stayed for the story, well done Impious Monk! I'll look into how to support you in the next days, this is the 2nd time doing this.

I have 2 comments:
- All the ladies are quite young, the oldest is 30 while most of them much younger and the MC is 36.

I think there must be a connection to the family of Jaime, why else would they pick the MC and later his sister? Is the fathers MCs the son of Jamies father? So they are related?

crunchycake

Jun 3, 2020

"Conversely, while there is a really good cliffhanger at the end of Episode Five, it's the kind of cliffhanger that you'll be okay waiting a bit longer to see what happens next."

Wait, no IM... you can't do this to me, this Episode 3 ending already keep me hanging like nothing else...:cry:

PS already wishlisted Leaving DNA on steam, thank you for creating this gem and looking forward to the day that this VN is completed.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Sir Reginald, please hold my monocle.

I must protest vehemently against such an affront to the sanctity of the Queen's English! How dare you suggest that our esteemed language is weighed down by unnecessary vowels? The audacity of such a claim is utterly preposterous!
Well, that's a right bollocking you just gave me....

Tonarestriga

Aug 31, 2021
I know you like your cliffhanger endings for the chapters but damn the way you ended this one is next level. I just hope you're up to the task of following up with equally good content in Ch4 and beyond.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I've obviously no idea of how much we're going to be seeing of Colleen, or how she fits into the overall story, but if we could get a scene somewhere down the line where we get to do something really nice for her, I'd love that.
Something simple, like a little picnic in the park or anything to let them bond a little and let her breathe some fresh air (as fresh as it gets in California).
I'll stop boring you with my Colleen obsession now. :D
When he left the room during the story reading there's a part of me that thought/hoped he went to the gift shop for a stuffed animal of a rabbit. lol Probably too soon for something like that but it was emotional.

Wasn't thinking at the time that it wasn't a regular hospital and might not be as equipped but in the VN world anything can happen.

Reactions: Jarulf
4.80 star(s) 96 Votes