4.80 star(s) 94 Votes

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
MC is gonna get fucked with much harder than that.
There is not gonna be NTR right? If so please tell us way way ahead. Cause if there is us NTR hater alliance can peace out of the game early.

Edit:My bad for stupid question, just noticed you have it all explained on dev notes.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1709579068331.png
YEah .. then her past came crashing down literally burying anything that was ever supposed to amount into a little bit of relationship.

1709579181862.png
Well .. you must not have seen the story board of what awaits you, then.

1709579277041.png
There were two of us doing the counting and certainly more than four added up.

1709579247665.png

Did not .. just a stab and the scuffle bruises of being outnumbered.

1709579365988.png
Man! The dumping in this game is going over the railings pretty consistently.

bearlishbody

Feb 28, 2021
What a game great storyline and also the lil things are correctly for examplel( labels on the the medicine bottle) and the courts stuff also. The MC changes clothes great way of detials.
I like the ladies and the diff looksnd caracters that is a great example of a great game. i loved playing it so far.

keep up the good work.

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
Last chance to wishlist Leaving DNA before it releases in three days! If you've already done so, thanks you're helping me out a lot!
You don't even have to buy it and you'll help me reach a bigger audience! :)

SteamAnnouncementJamie.jpg

Last edited:

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
Those of who us who are planning on getting it on Steam we can all help Jaime get 'wedded and bedded' by trying to write something nice about the game there too.
Thanks Jarulf! Yes, reviews will make a HUGE difference on Steam. :)

Reactions: Jarulf

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Those of who us who are planning on getting it on Steam we can all help Jaime get 'wedded and bedded' by trying to write something nice about the game there too.
I'm going to write a review if and when we get a Jamie scene, I demand it, she is simply the best girl in the game :love:
Just kidding, I'll write it anyway, but a Jamie scene would be still appreciated

deadbeatval

Mar 1, 2024
It's not that I wouldn't, but as a German sadly I cannot. :(
I mean, it's a decent bit of extra work, but Impious could just make a completely clean, SFW version of LDNA so that he could sell it in Germany and then offer a patch here/Discord/etc. that enables everything else. That's probably what I'll be doing with my VN when it comes out (not totally SFW as I don't really care about the German audience much, they can just get it here.), but a tamed version that has a lot of the vile/dark content(s) patched out.

Reactions: Impious Monk

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Question, can't a DA initiate an investigation into someone? Even if he starts off hiring a PI to do background and surveillance on that rapist, once there's something solid that could be turned into a more official investigation, and he could recuse himself from actually prosecuting it. Doesn't seem like it would have to be a complete dead-end and just letting him get away with it, as he seems like a serial rapist.

Last edited:

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
You are correct. As a private citizen, Rockford enjoys the same rights as anyone else. However, hiring a private investigator would raise a number of concerns. (I'm going to use spoiler tags for those who haven't played Episode Three.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 94 Votes