4.80 star(s) 90 Votes

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
banner3_large.png

Overview:
A criminal prosecutor's commitment to the justice system is challenged when a cold case murder investigation leads to his father's military special forces unit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-02-29
Release Date: 2024-02-24
Developer: Impious Monk - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode Three
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Extras: Compressed* - Official Walkthrough Guide - PDF - Walkthrough Mod* - German Translation* - Spanish translation*
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

3-3-58.jpg 2-11-27e.jpg 2-13a-3.jpg 1-5-46.jpg 1-2-15.jpg 1-5-10_alt_2.jpg 2-4-24.jpg 2-9-42h.jpg 2-14-z2.jpg 1-15-85.jpg 1-49.jpg 2-10-44.jpg 2-13-277.jpg dev_note_content.jpg

Last edited:

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
The mere fact that you can play the role of a well-respected grown-up adult male MC with a career of his own, is enough for me to give it a shot. (y)

Let's see... "Leaving DNA", "his father missing in action", also "reconsidering the meaning of family",
but no 01 (5).jpg tag, is kinda gv.jpg to me. lol

Last edited:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Leaving DNA [Demo] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux (903 MB/ 146 MB) : ,

Last edited:

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
How far into the novel are we going to have the conversation of it just being the two of us?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Well, as demos go it's not bad at all so far. The MC isn't the typical pervy teen stereotype you see in so many other games which is a huge plus.

This is very short as stated and the lack of player agency has me worried right now. If this is the first part of part one is it safe to assume that this will be a very short game overall? Also it says that the one choice is important but the scene plays out the same way regardless it only adds a variable of her or the player being interested. Does something as insignificant as not saying "Hey" to a random girl lock you out of her path indefinitely? If it does I'm not sure how to feel about that.

A few suggestion, I guess. The hard pauses really slow things down with how often they're used. You have to click a lot to keep things moving so maybe a delayed pause would be better, like $ renpy.pause(2) or something rather than a hard. Also is Rockford relevant to the plot? If it isn't it would be very easy to allow the player to set their desired surname for more immersion.

All things considered I'll be keeping my eye on this one.

4.80 star(s) 90 Votes