3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Fapster994

May 10, 2019
I'm not sure what version you're talking about. If you mean the LV[v0.2-demo] one, then it doesn't matter. It's developed with the more complex game engine and old RPGM saves will be incompatible. Basically, it's only a demo version to demonstrate the game changes I'm working on and implemented systems. I was reluctant to post it here as it contains a very small amount of content and some contents will be improved when RPGM content is migrated. :)
I'm very disappointed with the engine change. You had a good thing going, and ruined it..

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Why man why... How did this game avoid from my radar :HideThePain: anyway saved it, gonna try when i have free time. Game looks fun.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i like the idea of this game. the quality seems great, i really like the setting and thats a female mc with cuves (but not too artifical curves) but i didn't play it still cause... well the face of the mc looks a bit too "underage-doll" like for me. but maybe ingame she looks more grown, sexier and at least a bit more realistic.
thats a setting i hope my most beloved game AEA gets sometime in the future as a separate setting.

oh and the goblin doesn't look like smooth or cut or boring. some goblin i would hope to see in so many other games.

hopeing the mc looks really great naked as she seems to have a nice body. face is pretty but i would have prefered another more mature or "realistic face". hope to see many scenes with gobos and old guys. if not then there is no pressure since i still can move on.

stillt thankful for creating and sharing this game in a great niche-genre which sadly gets far too few attention and if it gets attention, than from games which look less than half as good as this game here does. GJ!

Reactions: GameBear

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Edit: okay i installed and tried to play it. so its unreal in rpgmmaker style. hm... not the biggest fan of unreal why not renpy? unreal is so heavy and not that stable. (at least on my laptop) but.. the far more important thing:

i can only have one scene with the goblin and i can't do anything else? just sleep and repeat the same scene and the sauna is locked. cant find any key. and i can't see to unlock the scenes mentioned in the preview pics. (!) what did i do wrong? help pls
(btw i think blond hair with th ponytail like the unreal-avatar version would fit her face way better. the open short hair let her round face feel more... cornery/more wider - don't know the word in english. but i like her face far more ingame now. looks still a bit like a doll but more realistic and mature than i thought, i apologise.)

LazyDwarf

Nov 4, 2017
The response to the new update disappoints me. We had already been warned before hand that the dev was switching engines, and we had already been told why, right here.
It is! I'm quite content with how it's going in terms of development and such. I had to implement almost all of the current systems and mechanics from scratch (and there's more that needs to be implemented), but it's quite enjoyable. RPGM often made me feel frustrated due to its restrictions. That's why I got fed up eventually and decided to switch to UE4.
"RPGMaker is good enough" kind of fails as an argument when GameBear themselves complains about its limitations.
If unreal engine feels better to code in, and makes them work faster, then that's a good thing. And besides, the game is still in an early state, it would have been much worse had the decision been made halfway through finishing it. I haven't tried the new demo for myself yet, so can't make any judgements on the new movement or graphics right now.

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
Ehrm just tried v0.2 and clicked on new game and I was directly in front of gorn's house.
First (!) Corruption scene immediately "take of your clothes and give me head"
No slow development towards corruption and I can't seem to go anywhere. So where did you see this whole village?
You can`t imagine more from the example (Tavern) given?

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Edit: okay i installed and tried to play it. so its unreal in rpgmmaker style. hm... not the biggest fan of unreal why not renpy? unreal is so heavy and not that stable. (at least on my laptop) but.. the far more important thing:

(btw i think blond hair with th ponytail like the unreal-avatar version would fit her face way better. the open short hair let her round face feel more... cornery/more wider - don't know the word in english. but i like her face far more ingame now. looks still a bit like a doll but more realistic and mature than i thought, i apologise.)
Thanks. I appreciate reasoned criticism, even if it hurts sometimes. :) I would suggest reading the release notes, though. To make the long story short, it's a demo to demonstrate the engine features, so there's only a small amount of content included. The sauna scene is available on tuesday or friday evenings. If you want to check the content for the previous RPGM version, just check the public links on my twitter or patreon.
Also, the avatar model is a temporary placeholder. I want to finish some important systems before finalizing it. So for now, just bear with it. :)

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Ehrm just tried v0.2 and clicked on new game and I was directly in front of gorn's house.
First (!) Corruption scene immediately "take of your clothes and give me head"
No slow development towards corruption and I can't seem to go anywhere. So where did you see this whole village?
As I stated earlier in the thread, this is just the demo version of future changes. Might be a good idea to check the release notes for it once again. It has only a small amount of content for demonstration purposes. These events were just selected to demonstrate the systems and mechanics I've coded so far. So I guess it might look confusing for new players. Basically, like starting to read from the middle of the book. :)

Reactions: terirheken

oliver121273

Nov 26, 2017
Only one Question: How can it be a 0.2 if it has ONE scene only and only one house. This is an early alpha at most. ;)

Might have potential non the less, so I will look later, when it is at a state where there is at least any gameplay :)

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Only one Question: How can it be a 0.2 if it has ONE scene only and only one house. This is an early alpha at most. ;)

Might have potential non the less, so I will look later, when it is at a state where there is at least any gameplay :)
It's not v0.2. It's v0.2-demo which basically means that it's the demo version for the upcoming v0.2. ;)

slothie

May 25, 2017
Dear developer

in my view switching engines is a totally pointless exercise. you do not intend to turn this into a 3d game. and the meat of this game are the scenes, which are still old fashioned 2D. So i am puzzled as to the need to change engine. Note that the girl protagonist in the 3D world doesn't even look like the heroine in the 2D world.

to cut a long story short, in my view, better to focus your energies on developing the game as it was before.

Regards

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
As I stated earlier in the thread, this is just the demo version of future changes. Might be a good idea to check the release notes for it once again. It has only a small amount of content for demonstration purposes. These events were just selected to demonstrate the systems and mechanics I've coded so far. So I guess it might look confusing for new players. Basically, like starting to read from the middle of the book. :)
Ah thanks. Was indeed worried and confused as I tested the original version and liked it very much (I'm a sucker for slow corruption games^^).
Any game where you basically jump in as "innocent" person and (a little exaggerated) after 3 clicks can already do lots of lewd stuff is sort of a no go for me personally.

And the other part was really because someone stated how much they like the village in the new update and I was like "Wait what village!?!?" :D

So I will look how this will develop.
My requests for now based on what I could see currently (if I may):

-slow corruption
-allign character ingame and from lewd scenes
-ingame character less blocky

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Ah thanks. Was indeed worried and confused as I tested the original version and liked it very much (I'm a sucker for slow corruption games^^).
Any game where you basically jump in as "innocent" person and (a little exaggerated) after 3 clicks can already do lots of lewd stuff is sort of a no go for me personally.

And the other part was really because someone stated how much they like the village in the new update and I was like "Wait what village!?!?" :D

So I will look how this will develop.
My requests for now based on what I could see currently (if I may):

-slow corruption
-allign character ingame and from lewd scenes
-ingame character less blocky
Hehehe, I totally get why you got confused. ;) I do believe I shared the village screenshots earlier in this thread, so you could just look for them. Or just don't bother and check the next public release with the actual village.

I love slow-paced corruption as well and I'm quite careful with this part. Scenes in the demo are just to spice things up, so it wouldn't be just a "Hello, let's hold hands" type of a demo version and these scenes happen much later in the game.

I can't promise the less blocky character in the game as I kinda prefer the new visual style, but the character appearance will be aligned. I don't see it as a major problem and I need to finish implementing certain game systems first. Basically, I have a plan on how things will progress with development and some things are more important to finish first.

Reactions: terirheken

Rocketeer66

Oct 21, 2019
I think switching to the Unreal engine wasn't the wisest thing. It will be unplayable for a lot of people. Everyone who has laptops with integrated graphics can forget about this game. Because the game with the Unreal engine is very slow and choppy. It was definitely more playable with the RPGM engine. This is my opinion.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes