masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
hi this game have a good amount of content or need to wait ? :)
Depends, which waifu do you like most?

Good content
Hestia
Eina

Brothel
Samira
Lena

Mini Games
Demeter

Have to wait until r12 to start on Lilruca, while I could be wrong I don't think the other girls are available yet.

Might have missed a few but I think those are the highlights so far.

If you don't like game mechanics then waiting until r11 will open up "Story Mode" which makes the game more like a VN. I personally would like to see what if scenarios like say Bell was filthy rich because mapping out the dungeon floors has made me rich :D Then again I like when parodies account for things the official releases never would.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
i cant find lili on the 10th floor or 7th
She is at the entrance of the tenth floor, near the stairs you should be able to see a "!" mark, even with the fog.

I need CGs 50, 57, 62, and 63.

Does playing the game as a pure VN make you not need to do the dungeon? I mean I like it but doing it for every save is a bit of a work.
Yes.
CG 50 is unlocked at the start of the game, pick "Yes... !" on your first choice, reach the HUB and by that point the CG 50 should be unlocked.
CG 57 is also unlocked at the start of the game, pick "It's not that...", complete the main quest "Growth Sprout" and once you reach the HUB you should have CG 57 unlocked.
CG 62 and CG 63 are unlocked by inviting Hestia and Eina (on their respective routes) out to dinner, it can be done at any point during the game (I suggest doing that before heading to the dungeon since eating increases your excelia gain).

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Yes.
CG 50 is unlocked at the start of the game, pick "Yes... !" on your first choice, reach the HUB and by that point the CG 50 should be unlocked.
CG 57 is also unlocked at the start of the game, pick "It's not that...", complete the main quest "Growth Sprout" and once you reach the HUB you should have CG 57 unlocked.
CG 62 and CG 63 are unlocked by inviting Hestia and Eina (on their respective routes) out to dinner, it can be done at any point during the game (I suggest doing that before heading to the dungeon since eating increases your excelia gain).
How do you switch to a complete VN then?
I've been done what you said for CGs 50 AND 57. I have 4 saves. A Hestia, Ais, Eina, and no dates (for Lili, Demeter, and such) routes and all of them are caught up to the current end of R10. So, shouldn't CGs 50 and 57 be unlocked?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
How do you switch to a complete VN then?
I've been done what you said for CGs 50 AND 57. I have 4 saves. A Hestia, Ais, Eina, and no dates (for Lili, Demeter, and such) routes and all of them are caught up to the current end of R10. So, shouldn't CGs 50 and 57 be unlocked?
Those CGs were added recently to the intro which had been edited after some feedback.
R11 has the story mode as one of the pickable difficulties at the beginning of a new game.

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
The only one who needs catching up is Liliruca, I want her route to add more sexy content in the dungeon, but her route has been added recently on R12 so it is not like I am being schedule or anything.
While sticking to the anime script is a good guide I don't think some want to wait long for all the other LIs. A thing when you don't do a harem but instead pursue specific girls is if your girls route isn't available then you're stuck waiting until the common route catches up.

"You can't have a harem, choose the girl you want to be with carefully"

Most of the girls on the right side of the title screen are still waiting for their time to shine. Tavern girls like Syr and Ryuu are teased if you get enough achievements. Freya is teased a bit at the end of r12 but some would like to stick it into crazy eventually. Naaza had that potion quest but perhaps giving her something other then mushrooms would get her tail wagging. What about Lulune who sells maps? She could probably sell a few other things inside a dungeon or be that knight in shining armor and save a few damsels in distress, we went to the dungeon to pick up chicks, right ;) Riveria only got to be a lap pillow and Tiona had a cute moment. Once Ishtar and Sanjouno gets introduced things should get fun as you said brothel harem. Perhaps have an option to save Ishtar instead, spice things up with some player choices.

Just something to consider like adding quest to the job board that involves more spicy rewards especially from the girls who are still waiting on their moment to shine. If the girl has some other significant other well the dungeon is a dangerous place and it's a parody so things could happen differently. Having cute little Asfi would be fun like what you could do in Overlord H with Arche instead of killing off a perfectly good girl. It isn't ntr if they become a widow first.

A few of these girls should start heating up in the next couple months but until then.

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
Well I just finished the r12 and I have a very big complaint, why have demeter's boobs shrunk?

Apart from that I have a doubt in the route of ais, can I also access the routes of lili and demeter, if you accept any of them invalid from ais?

The bug of the route of eina continues there is very close to the boss is still the mission of eina.
blasphemy to do that with a goddess

zeroteck00

Apr 25, 2018
fk this, i played this boring game for over 2 hours, didnt unlock a single scene and now i cant even continue because of some glitched event im floor 7. what a waste of time

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
fk this, i played this boring game for over 2 hours, didnt unlock a single scene and now i cant even continue because of some glitched event im floor 7. what a waste of time
Hey!

Sorry to hear you did not enjoy the game, you can try loading an older save and dodge the glitched event, submit your save file to me to be fixed or try next release to play the Story Mode (Visual Novel only).

Naaza had that potion quest but perhaps giving her something other then mushrooms would get her tail wagging.
Naaza will never be available since that would be NTR.
That side quest is needed for Cassandra.

What about Lulune who sells maps? She could probably sell a few other things inside a dungeon or be that knight in shining armor and save a few damsels in distress, we went to the dungeon to pick up chicks
Lulune is not a prostitute and she is currently stronger than Bell.

Perhaps have an option to save Ishtar instead, spice things up with some player choices.
I have considered that and even written some stuff, still unsure if to put said stuff in the main story or as an achievement scene though. Both kind of work, but I will have to see once I get to that point.

Just something to consider like adding quest to the job board that involves more spicy rewards especially from the girls who are still waiting on their moment to shine.
That is how Demeter was introduced, and how Airmid will also be introduced.

Having cute little Asfi would be fun like what you could do in Overlord H with Arche instead of killing off a perfectly good girl. It isn't ntr if they become a widow first.

A few of these girls should start heating up in the next couple months but until then.
Asfi will not be an option either, but I want to do something with Artemis instead.
It is true that some women on the right side of the screen still do not have a route, but with Airmid getting introduced soon and Artemis which is not on the screen yet, it is not like the game is lacking options.

Some women simply take longer to warm up, Ryuu is nowhere near interested in Bell at the moment, and anything related to Syr is a spoiler.

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Naaza will never be available since that would be NTR.
That side quest is needed for Cassandra.
That's a shame since if you just wrote her as single I doubt the fan base would fault you for adding fan service. It's a parody after all.

Lulune is not a prostitute and she is currently stronger than Bell.
Getting more of her would be great and you haven't had anyone else sell things in the dungeon. See how much she charges for panties ;) Or general advancing the other characters in some way would be nice.

I have considered that and even written some stuff, still unsure if to put said stuff in the main story or as an achievement scene though. Both kind of work, but I will have to see once I get to that point.
Main story please! It would be better if choices matter!

That is how Demeter was introduced, and how Airmid will also be introduced.
How long until Airmid content?

Asfi will not be an option either, but I want to do something with Artemis instead.
It is true that some women on the right side of the screen still do not have a route, but with Airmid getting introduced soon and Artemis which is not on the screen yet, it is not like the game is lacking options.
Just saying they don't have to be a couple in a parody and more fans would like that. It's not that the game lacks content and more the common route doesn't mix things up enough. For those new to this game selecting the girls on the left will offer more "fun".

Some women simply take longer to warm up, Ryuu is nowhere near interested in Bell at the moment, and anything related to Syr is a spoiler.
And you wonder why some fans are getting blue balls :ROFLMAO: The sooner the girls get warmer the better.

LeonToralla

Nov 15, 2019
thanks for this good game, just i really hate the games with many routes, is very annoying play diferents paths and repeat the same and this game more with the dungeon xd
Maybe i play again when its completed, so thanks

Reactions: Winterfire

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Those CGs were added recently to the intro which had been edited after some feedback.
R11 has the story mode as one of the pickable difficulties at the beginning of a new game.
Ah, okay. I'll do them when R11 comes out then and start new games. Thanks.

Reactions: vilewe7570

BlackFun

Jan 7, 2022
Pls Help Me!
I am stuck on the Mission Reason for Betrayal. I have to find this damn Lilly but after the Event on Floor 10 I can't find her anymore. She should be on Floor Seven but there is nothing...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vilewe7570

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Pls Help Me!
I am stuck on the Mission Reason for Betrayal. I have to find this damn Lilly but after the Event on Floor 10 I can't find her anymore. She should be on Floor Seven but there is nothing...
If she just left the party in Floor 10 she can be found a little bit away from the entrance.

When she goes to Floor 7 she's in the upper right corner which given how that floor is laid out means you have to take the long way around if you rushed up from the lower floors.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Man, there's some cliché. But, it starts off well.
Though I do wonder: Is there some option I've been missing?
By the time I had an ability at rank E (I actually jumped endurance straight to D), and could go on the shopping trip for 10k, I had ~130k in currency reserves.
And I've no idea what to do to level dexterity and agility - escape doesn't work, neither do non-potion items. Though the latter do count on usage, I have 32 uses of smoke bomb - from the one I bought.

But, reason for this post: Turning in a dungeon feels a bit sluggish. When fighting ends, or just after a move, I can just hold down W and I keep going forward. For turning, I need to wait half a second, then press Q or E again.
And I could immediately press forward after turning again to go out of bounds (picture attached). I assume that is not intended.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(edit: Only through combat triggering when trying)
edit2: The "sluggish" part also goes for item drops, which fade out too slowly. After first using a lure, I ended up getting pings minutes after it ran out, and I just idled.
edit3: opening settings during combat removes the combat menu, and sometimes reloading a dungeon save leaves me unable to move, though I guess that has been reported before.
Edit4: While I'm at it, achievements for "chapter complete" unlock when reaching that chapter, or at least the ones for 2 and 3 did.

Last edited:
Reactions: masterdragonson

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Man, there's some cliché. But, it starts off well.
Though I do wonder: Is there some option I've been missing?
By the time I had an ability at rank E (I actually jumped endurance straight to D), and could go on the shopping trip for 10k, I had ~130k in currency reserves.
And I've no idea what to do to level dexterity and agility - escape doesn't work, neither do non-potion items. Though the latter do count on usage, I have 32 uses of smoke bomb - from the one I bought.

But, reason for this post: Turning in a dungeon feels a bit sluggish. When fighting ends, or just after a move, I can just hold down W and I keep going forward. For turning, I need to wait half a second, then press Q or E again.
And I could immediately press forward after turning again to go out of bounds (picture attached). I assume that is not intended.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(edit: Only through combat triggering when trying)
edit2: The "sluggish" part also goes for item drops, which fade out too slowly. After first using a lure, I ended up getting pings minutes after it ran out, and I just idled.
edit3: opening settings during combat removes the combat menu, and sometimes reloading a dungeon save leaves me unable to move, though I guess that has been reported before.
Dexterity increases when an enemy misses you (you dodge the attack), Agility increases through moving and escaping.
In new releases, I also added an agility increase if you manage to hit an enemy, since it used to be the slowest stat to level.
All the stats' progression should be balanced now (as of R12).
Smoke Balls should work fine as of R10 to escape, what happens if you try using one?

The out of walls issue seems related to a difference/spike of FPS, try again on R12 to see if the issue has been fixed since I did some edits to the movement code there.

There is no need to idle for the item notifications, you can just let them run. The items are added right away, the notifications just display what you have gained without the need to check your inventory.
Noting the issues on edit3, but the reloading a dungeon save shouldn't leave you unable to move... I did it many times, and it never happened to me. It has been reported many times, but no one has ever sent me a save with that issue, if you do, I can look at it and fix the issue.
Currently I have no way to fix it because I have never been able to replicate it ever.

Reactions: masterdragonson

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Smoke Balls should work fine as of R10 to escape, what happens if you try using one?
Absolutely nothing. Though it does count for the achievement to use it a 100 times.
Nor does the escape button, or at least I've never seen it do anything.
Hey, at least its visible, unlike flashbangs. But, at some point after I tried using it a few times, it was gone - only noticed when I looked into the inventory again.
Oh, and while I'm here, (in R10) the rest spot still shows the text of having rested when I didn't have a ration, and thus didn't.

As for saves... I remember the first thing I did, first time in a dungeon, was save, and then be unable to move, until at some point, after a minute of impotent trying, I managed to go backwards, and trigger two goblins.
Which might be a point, because when completely closing the game, then reloading, moving backwards may work.
So maybe it is usually fixed by completely restarting, and thus couldn't really be reproduced after transfer?

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes